Sign in to follow this  
Saturnine_ Angel

My mother used to say horrible things to me when I was little and that traumatized me a lot and led to very low self esteem. How do I apply completion proccess to that

3 posts in this topic

My mother used to say horrible things to me when I was little and that traumatized me a lot and led to very low self esteem. How do I apply completion proccess to that

I don't have how to buy Teal's book right now. Someone who knows how it works could help me please?

I'm suffering dellusions because of this traumas I had in early childhood I can't deal with it!

I'm afraid that if I sit with those emotions I will enter psychosis again. I was trying shadow work last time it happened :(

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Hello again. The Completion Process was originally a hindu practice, so there is other information out there besides Teal's Book. 

I have not bought or read Teal's Book so I don't know what's in it. I would love to say what I think about the process too, but I think we should listen to the one's who carry the tradition of the process properly from the original source, as they are best suited to say how it works.

that's right.. his third eye is on too. he turns it on in kids and his students.

• Upvote 1

It's funny that these videos are shared because 'followers' of Nithyananda are throwing hate around about Teal, because she allegedly patented the Completion Process. Teal has a video on Youtube that was posted recently, where she guides someone through the process. It's a great reference.

• Upvote 1