Saturnine_ Angel

Please Teal! address schizophrenia and how to cure it from a spiritual or emotional perspective

3 posts in this topic

Please Teal! address schizophrenia and how to cure it from a spiritual or emotional perspective

While Teal doesn't address it what can you fellows suggest of readings. Spiritual proccesses. Videos. Natural remedies?

I had my second psychotic breakdown last year due to emotional stress. financial problems and marijuana abuse.

I don't have hallucinations. I have residual dellusions that are problems cognitive in nature and I want to understand why I have this kind of thinking and how can I reason with this kind of thinking?

• Upvote 1

I found that video. I was wondering the same thing too. So I think the next step would be how to raise your frequency. Focus on positive thoughts. But only positive experiences that are in alignment. 

Personally, I'm working on self-worth currently. But it doesn't make me feel good to think or tell myself "I love you". So I don't force myself to feel that because at the moment, I can't, and I'm not entirely in alignment with that. So instead I focus on things that I do feel good about myself, such as my skills or talents or style. I understand those are expressions of my worth, but it brings me closer to self-love and self-worth.  I'm not reaching for the top of the staircase right now, because I still have steps to take before I get there. But I guess you could say that I'm am reaching towards it, just one step at a time. 

Edited by Amy Mejia
  • Upvote 3