Saturnine_ Angel

Please Teal! address schizophrenia and how to cure it from a spiritual or emotional perspective

14 posts in this topic

Please Teal! address schizophrenia and how to cure it from a spiritual or emotional perspective

While Teal doesn't address it what can you fellows suggest of readings. Spiritual proccesses. Videos. Natural remedies?

I had my second psychotic breakdown last year due to emotional stress. financial problems and marijuana abuse.

I don't have hallucinations. I have residual dellusions that are problems cognitive in nature and I want to understand why I have this kind of thinking and how can I reason with this kind of thinking?

• Upvote 3

I really know the root cause of this problem. My mother used to treat me like garbage since I was very very little. She used to beat me and yell at me and do all sort of violence. I still hear her voice on my head telling me all this kinda stupidity and because of this voice I cant trust nobody. I don't think nobody likes me. I think people are against me. I think people are evil intended. That people doesn't want my good. And in a vicous cicle I also think bad things about people and that's why probably people are like this to me.

I'm super super sensitive and I know that schizophrenia is multifatorial so due to my sensitive nature and also the fact that I had much stress and also financial problems lead to the psychotic event. I'm also not very sure that I'm schizophreniac but I have for sure some residual dellusions and this dellusions are linked to this traumatic events on my childhood where my mother yelled at me and said horrible things to me. I was never sexually abused but it was worst than that for me my mother was a monster.

• Upvote 1

Friend! Do you know something about the completion process? I don't have an international credit card to buy it :( but I feel it could help me immensely! If I only could integrate this childhood trauma I think I could recover completely.

• Upvote 1

I feel that I invented a me that's superpoweful. Super adult as a child to deal with the trauma. I used to feel "more adult" than my mother and that protected my mental integrity but this very coping mechanism of feeling superpowerful and unvunerable is also the root of the psychosis I suffered...

I invented that I was super important. superpowerful. Unvunerable. Super intelligent. Special. I invented this beliefs as a child to deal with the feeling of total abandonment. worthlessness. guilt. powerlessness. poverty. fear. dread. terror.

But everything that threatens this structure make me feel again like that little child in total abandonment and powerlessness and terror and I can't bear the feeling so that I descend into madness. Into psychosis in a world that I'm super important but as the terror is so immense there's many dangers and people against me. the whole world know that Im special and is against me. That's so awfully sad.

Psychosis is the last resource found for an ego so threatened so powerless so afraid that have nothing else to do.

I'm not guilty for my state. My mother is. My mother is guilty for my state and the state of my sisters. My father is guilty for never doing anything. For letting us in the hands of this crazy person.

I tend to assume that everything is my fault. That all that is happening to me is my fault. and that guilt. that heaviness only strengthens the "super-poweful" structure. Because I have to be super powerful to deal with this amount of guilt and shame and fear and dread and terror and powerlessness and abandonment.

I have to admit to myself the guilty that my mother and my father have in this situation. But I tend to see them only as irresponsible like if they had no guilt and could do nothing and its not true.

21 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

I don't agree with this superficial approach that Teal showed in this video. The question is not that the person is thinking so negative thoughts as if she deliberately choose to do it. People usually have negative thoughts so negative in nature because of childhood trauma and abuse and that's what she should be addressing.

• Upvote 2

is it thoughts in your head that sound like voices or how does it work? I'm not trying to be disrespectful im just wondering to understand it better.

I do not have hallucinations. I just have the dellusional part which is cognitive in nature. I have odd beliefs that are hard to disprove and that I already put so much energy into it that it may have become truth. I believe for example that I make people sneeze and cough and choke with my thoughts. I believe sometimes that people are against me that they don't like me and that they want to see me suffering and sick or ugly. That I can communicate with people with my toughts. That people know what I'm thinking like if I was transparent. That  everything has a hidden meaning to it and that everything that happens is connected with what I'm thinking in that moment and that things that happen are connected in a chain of meaning. That people don't wanna see how big and marvellous I am. Don't wanna see my magnificence. and my superior nature. That my body is against me sometimes and that it hurts itself to hurt me.

Edited by Saturnine_ Angel
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Saturnine_ Angel said:

I have odd beliefs that are hard to disprove and that I already put so much energy into it that it may have become truth.

like what?

19 minutes ago, Saturnine_ Angel said:

That I can communicate with people with my toughts. That people know what I'm thinking like if I was transparent.

if you have a strong body language and make obvious facial expressions then they can guess what you're thinking then probably yes they can pick up on that, but not exactly what you're thinking.

Saturnine_Angel I have never had schizophrenia but I have experienced severe mental illness in the form of depression, anxiety, self-harm and suicidal thoughts. When your mental health gets very bad, it becomes hard to do anything to actually improve it. I would recommend seeing your doctor about medication and talk therapy, and also look for social services that can help you.  But if those things are unavailable to you- as they may well be- it may be necessary to try other methods. The positive focus approach, the trauma integration approach and the radical acceptance approach are all methods that are based on universal truths and can work. But in order to know what teachings you need in order to heal yourself, it is necessary to first come back into yourself and pay attention to what you want and need and feel. So practice noticing your feelings and thoughts. Mindfulness meditation is wonderful for this. Once you are aware of how you feel, you will be able to search for and gravitate toward the teachings that work best for you. Please keep in mind that although it is true that trauma is the root of your mental illness, you may need to practice positive focus and learn how to caretake yourself and develop self-love BEFORE you are in a healthy enough space to address the original trauma. The first thing you may need to do is find some improvement by doing and thinking ANYTHING that makes you feel even a little bit better. If you're not ready to do that, then practice stillness and self-awareness through meditation. I think that Teal's videos about suicide and about anxiety and worrying would all be helpful to this, but I do hope that eventually she will make a video about healing schizophrenia. All the best to you. <3 

• Upvote 3

On 31-8-2016 at 5:11 AM, Saturnine_ Angel said:

I'm not guilty for my state. My mother is. My mother is guilty for my state and the state of my sisters. My father is guilty for never doing anything. For letting us in the hands of this crazy person.

I tend to assume that everything is my fault. That all that is happening to me is my fault. and that guilt. that heaviness only strengthens the "super-poweful" structure. Because I have to be super powerful to deal with this amount of guilt and shame and fear and dread and terror and powerlessness and abandonment.

I have to admit to myself the guilty that my mother and my father have in this situation. But I tend to see them only as irresponsible like if they had no guilt and could do nothing and its not true.

Hi there. I can totally understand you and how much harm such a mother creates. I grew up with such a mother also and it took me my whole Life to get her voice out of my head.

I can truly recommend you to move far away and out of her sight and frequency as soon as possible. Move to a good, protected, healthy city with a high vibration and get out of her sight. Don't talk to her, don't try to connect to her. You only think that everybody is like her, because you still carry her in your heart. 

Disconnect from her and don't let her into your heart again. Forgive her, but don't let her near your Body. You would also drag a Baby away from such mother and not let the mother get near the Baby if she is abusive, so should you deal with your inner child also. 

It is very difficult to find a good father or mother who would help you now. Therapists can be good fathers also, but usually they want money from you and Love isn't about money. 

So you either find really good people who truly love and help you or you need to learn to be the greatest mother and father for yourself ever! 

Shizophrenia is based on inner chatter and on rage. When you rage, you fragment. Every attack causes inner chatter, unless you are highly protected and have no fears anymore of getting killed or of starving to death. 

Write down what a protected place could be, what type of people can protect you, what frequency do they have? Love, real Love and much inner power, strength shields from evil entities. Buddhists for example are pretty much shielded, so you could move to a country like Thailand or India where you receive much care and love, no more attacks. Don't feel weak if you simply do not want to confront yourself with more attacks! It is a act of self love to drag yourself out of it forever!

One day, you can test if you are strong enough to go back to such country where you get triggered and where you mainly live in flashbacks. But first you need to become strong. Your brain can heal, your body can heal...in a loving surrounding. 

Start making selfies, a camera is like a scanner of your Body and Soul. Look at the Photos and see what your soul and inner child needs. Revive your Will. Say no to what doesn't feel good, say yes to what feels good and train this. Start practicing Sports, a strong Body gives confidence and people cannot attack a confident Person too much. 

If you have more questions, ask me. I know all about this issue. 

I also know everything about Psychosis. Its a huge deep sitting Fear and the way you can get out is to bring yourself into a safe space, not into dangerous situations. A kick doesn't arise from bringing yourself into dangerous situations. Try to find other ways of pushing your adrenaline like for example climbing a hill or going hiking, biking, meditation, practicing yoga. 

hugs

I don't know why my post has the whole thread in it.....can someone check it out? lol

• Upvote 1

On 8/30/2016 at 8:30 PM, Saturnine_ Angel said:

People usually have negative thoughts so negative in nature because of childhood trauma and abuse and that's what she should be addressing.

@Saturnine_ Angel,

You are absolutely correct.  Childhood trauma and abuse is the root that wants to be addressed.  Reading your posts here, I can see you already have a good understanding of the fact that there is nothing wrong with you, there is only what happened to you.

You would greatly benefit from the Completion Process.  Because of the severe abandonment you experienced, it would be best if you have a facilitator support you through the rebirth process.

I send you lots of love and support for putting yourself back together again.

• Upvote 1

Dearest if I may, could I suggest you research Shamanism and how the western society fragments and the indian shaman culture majests (sorry for use of poor language) mental illness in relation to Schizophrenia.

I suffered my first episode at age 14, and subsequentially 2 more but with avoidance of illegal drugs, and stress and I hesitate to admit this - a moderate to low dosage of anti-psychotic medication things can be fairly damn stable.

The meds can be volatile and potentially health damaging but the overall risk of the untreated affliction within itself is much in the same if not worse... suicidal thoughts irrational dangerous behaviours can lead us all off the well worn path.

cannabis or marijuana personally for me is not akin to remaining lucid of mind nor nature. Not long term. Hydroponics and Lsd and mushrooms can also deliver unfavourable mental states of anguish in one foul swoop.

Tobacco is now seen as the anti-christ whereas once it was pretty much a secondary helpful sedative.

99 percent or some outrageously insane number of asylum patients once got fed cigarettes to "calm the nerves", now it's exercise and nutrition and mindfulness promoted by governments worldwide.... much to my disdain because to this day I fail to see many former hardcore mental patients effectively cut ties with tobacco - that is a hell of a cord spiritually, emotionally and most importantly physically to cut or break.

Idle hands were once said to be the devils playground and sheer idleness or inactivity in our lives can increase symptoms including isolation, self-doubt lack of self-esteem confidence and day to day handling of affairs.

• Upvote 1