Mozna

Not Being Able to Respond to Baseless Accusations

6 posts in this topic

Not Being Able to rRespond to Baseless Accusations

Hi everyone,

Have you ever been in a situation where someone was accusing you of doing things you've never done but you were not able to react or respond? That's exactly what I do my whole life! I just stand still, staring at them in a very quiet and shocked way. Once I'm alone, all the words run to my mind and make me regret what I haven't said. I always say "Oh! I should have reminded them of this and that. It's not fair" 

Ugh, It kills me that I don't defend myself at the same moment like others do. Anyone agrees?

Edited by Mozna
  • Upvote 5

I do that all the time... I'm not sure where that comes from but I'm trying to "love what is". Instead of kicking myself for not saying anything I try to love that part of me.... I think that maybe after a while of doing this I'll be able to stand up for myself or at least I'll be at peace about it.

But yeah... I have the same problem... I feel ya

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Mozna said:

Not Being Able to rRespond to Baseless Accusations

Hi everyone,

Have you ever been in a situation where someone was accusing you of doing things you've never done but you were not able to react or respond? That's exactly what I do my whole life! I just stand still, staring at them in a very quiet and shocked way. Once I'm alone, all the words run to my mind and make me regret what I haven't said. I always say "Oh! I should have reminded them of this and that. It's not fair" 

Ugh, It kills me that I don't defend myself at the same moment like others do. Anyone agrees?

Don't worry about the haters, for they will get theirs. The people who know and love you know the truth about you.

love, peace and happiness.

Namaste friend

• Upvote 1

I can relate to that, although it doesn't happen as much to me  as it used too. Basically it made me feel like a punching bag for those who can't control or deal with their issues. That's why i have one now! (the punching bag, lol) 

What has helped me personally is to set an intention for a situation re-play. Yes!!! And thanks god, the Universe hears me, lol @Mozna if you want to heal from that and learn to respond then you have to go through similar stuff again. But next time you are prepared :D

• Upvote 1

@Garnet  I do the same thing!  I relate to both you and @Mozna  <3  I have the same experiences almost daily.. Not just with being accused of something by somebody's rational mind... They all in some way have bolstered self confidence ( also a more proper atmosphere to grow up in and build their character..  They just flatten me.  Specially if my social anxieties decide to kick-in..

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

@Garnet  I do the same thing!  I relate to both you and @Mozna  <3  I have the same experiences almost daily.. Not just with being accused of something by somebody's rational mind... They all in some way have bolstered self confidence ( also a more proper atmosphere to grow up in and build their character..  They just flatten me.  Specially if my social anxieties decide to kick-in..

I hear you!...

P.S. no longer have my punching bag. I have to find me an alternative or another way of expressing...

• Upvote 2