Trichakra

Whats your life path number?

41 posts in this topic

I want to take it a step further and ask what the theme of your life path number is and how it's manifested in your life...

I have a life path number 8, which has a lot to do with leadership and finances... Which I haven't felt a whole ton of yet, but I also haven't been putting in the necessary effort yet, either. ^-^

http://www.tokenrock.com/numerology/life-path-8.html

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

How do I find out my life path number?

I have always been attracted to the number 5.

I see 11:11 a lot and 333, lately I have been seeing 555 quite often which is a new one.

I think the 555 means I'm about to go through some major changes. 

• Upvote 1

@Tessa Rae

Thank you!

num-pix4.jpg

4: 

You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.

Sounds about right. I like the number four actually! 

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 2

There is a weird book by Dan Millman (The Peaceful Warrior) which I used to look up my "life path" number years ago. It was on the recommendation of a friend.

I usually don't go for stuff like numerology because it can be so vague. Although needless to say I see 1111's and 2222's every day.

My life path number as described in the book was 30/3 (there are 2 numbers in the book). Basically this means I have life issues strictly about emotions and expressing and using them, but if refined it can be a valuable power.

At the time I didn't like nor know what to do with that information because it didn't really please me. However, since then, this life path of mine has been confirmed from multiple sources, and I can now see how that number actually does sum up my life experience and what I need and what my abilities are. I bet if I went back and read the book I would see more of my life in it.

• Upvote 3

Mine is 5! I believe it's the theme of non conformist. Us 5's can be loners. I myself tend to enjoy doing mostly anything alone. My most difficult ability to master is letting people in and learning how to connect fearlessly! 

5's like change better than routine. We enjoy new experiences. We are hard to settle down!

if you know any other info about the life path of 5 if be happy to hear :)

• Upvote 2

On 8/30/2016 at 1:30 AM, Trichakra said:

Hello Guys,

Share with us whats your life path number?

How are you going to start a post about life path numbers and not tell us yours? Haha :P

• Upvote 1

3: Artistic. Subconscious. Shadow work. Creativity. Self expression. Attention. Inspiration. Inspiring others.

These are what the life path 3 revolves around.