Display

What is the source of source?

10 posts in this topic

All of our logic and reason has evolved based upon causality - the logic of cause and effect.

Even when a precise cause is unknown - it is still presumed to exist.

Thus, even though unknown - Source is one of the terms we apply to our own causality.

Mystery is existence without cause - ie - the absence of any possible causal explanation.

Once we have put aside our causal logic, which insists that everything must have a cause - an alternative is revealed - that this is perhaps not so.

Not everything existent requires a cause.

Eternity is a real possibility - and thus, if this is our true nature - we are legitimately a mystery unto ourselves.

I would think that it would be the same answer as what is the nucleus of a cell's nucleus... I dare to suggest that Everything is and contains and starts with energy or vibrations. 

• Upvote 1

I believe our brains are wired to think in a certain linear way to make sense of things and where and what they come from  which make it difficult to understand certain concepts.The source of source in my perspective is simply SOURCE itself.

• Upvote 1

On 10 June 2016 at 6:04 PM, Tim Cumper said:

All of our logic and reason has evolved based upon causality - the logic of cause and effect.

Even when a precise cause is unknown - it is still presumed to exist.

Thus, even though unknown - Source is one of the terms we apply to our own causality.

Mystery is existence without cause - ie - the absence of any possible causal explanation.

Once we have put aside our causal logic, which insists that everything must have a cause - an alternative is revealed - that this is perhaps not so.

Not everything existent requires a cause.

Eternity is a real possibility - and thus, if this is our true nature - we are legitimately a mystery unto ourselves.

Who is our?

How do you know not everything requires a cause? What is the cause that makes you think that? You know that you cannot prove the absence of something. 

On 12 June 2016 at 7:42 AM, Hope_vZ said:

I would think that it would be the same answer as what is the nucleus of a cell's nucleus... I dare to suggest that Everything is and contains and starts with energy or vibrations. 

Yeah, but where does the energy come from? Did somebody snap and there it was? 

On 16 June 2016 at 4:09 PM, Mercy Levy said:

I believe our brains are wired to think in a certain linear way to make sense of things and where and what they come from  which make it difficult to understand certain concepts.The source of source in my perspective is simply SOURCE itself.

Exactly the source of source is source.  I should have thought about that one earlier.  :...(

Things are the way they are because they have to be. Otherwise they would be different. 

I've always thought source was Truth.  There is probably an argument that says source is Life.  But who can really separate Life from Truth?  And who would bother trying anyway?

Source always Was and Will Be.

The Universe is not 14 billion years old, that's literally one of the dumbest things I've ever heard or read. The universe is infinite and timeless. 

Teal said recently that life is source's shadow work. I tend to think that if there is an inward movement like shadow work there should be an outward movement to counterbalance. This question is so deep, that one can go insane just trying to figure it out by means of our classic reasoning. Like for example source could be just one molecule in a body of some sort of organism that lives also in a reality similar to our universe. So then there are gazilions of sources. Theory of relativity is a real mindfuk.

• Upvote 1

I had the same question. I believe I remember hearing that there were many other sources of universes outside of ours. And if so, what is the source of all those? Is it just a perpetual break off of a larger source trying to figure itself out on smaller and smaller levels?