mysticme73@yahoo.com

binaural or isochronic beats

6 posts in this topic

I am sure, that I saw Teal mentioning binaural beats  in a positive way somewhere last month, can't remember. What I can tell you is that one of my close friends was experimenting with binaural beats, listened to a track, went to sleep and then some crazy demonic entity tried to posses him, when he was in sleep paralysis. He actually was panicking really bad and didn't know what to do, so he asked Geezus (website is censoring) to help him and then the entity was gone. He's not religious tho. That kind of made me think of Jungs' archetypes and collective storage of powerful symbols or thought forms.

Also, not saying you shouldn't use binaural beats, just be careful, because they work. :D

• Upvote 2

One little reflection on that would be that we have to be prepared when we decide to open doors beyond. Many of us wants to activate the third eye but we are little or no prepared to receive what is beyond our senses.  

We have to make little steps, this it might be a good place to look for sounds http://www.iawaketechnologies.com/  It also goes beyond binaural or isochronic

Peace & Love 

• Upvote 1

TY :) Its funny you say that Kosmosas , I have noticed I do have nightmares when I fall asleep listening to certain binaurals , especially decalcification! I'll make sure I'm grounded when I listen. Thank you Gabriel :) I'll check them out. By the way I love your name <3

The only 2 times I was able to astral project was when listening to binural beats. Never any negative experiences. Most of the time I just fall asleep.

• Upvote 2

I used to have an awesome time with binural beats. Just stopped doing them for some reason. But they used to be relaxing, I would get floating sensations, spinning, etc. Cool stuff

• Upvote 1