Dirty_Harry

Moving Along...

2 posts in this topic

This is a follow-up to my earlier posting "Aspects at War" in this forum.  I think it can be beneficial for at least a few others to read about what happens afterward, in real life, after applying The Completion Process.  

In that posting I mentioned having very lofty financial goals, and I was encountering massive internal resistance both to doing something to make that money happen, and to doing nothing to make that money happen.  I applied the Completion Process, and within 36 hours, I underwent a massive internal shift.

Until this shift occurred, I always operated under the assumption that the money I was after MUST come in one fell swoop.  This was creating all the pressure I was living under (and it was not pleasant).  With everything I tried to do, I got completely caught up in evaluating its chances for bringing in the huge amount of money I've set as my goal.  Nothing got done.  It was excruciating to live that way.  Nothing was ever good enough, and I was eternally trapped in a nightmare of “I can’t get anything done because I’m too anxious about not getting anything done.”

Then the shift occurred.  It’s kindergarten level stuff for most, but for me, given my past, it wasn’t so easy.  So it’s enormously significant that it happened.

Maybe I can finish project A, if it only brings in a trickle, then that trickle could be used to seed project B, which might bring in more, which can be used to seed project C….

In other words, step, don’t jump.  Reaching my financial goal is a process, not an event.  There is no one-shot windfall.

For the second time in under 48 hours, this shift has had the effect of lifting a million pounds off my shoulders.  All the pressure is off.  Project A doesn’t need to bring in a gazillion dollars.  Just get it done, and use what it does bring in to seed project B.  Etc.  It is now FUN to work on what I’m working on.  No more crisis, no more emergency making things miserable.  The work is flowing, it’s effortless, and damn if it isn’t FUN!

I plugged in the Completion Process, and what’s happening in my life is happening.  Some might invalidate the impact because so far it’s all internal shifting.  But to my way of thinking, that’s the only changes that matter.  Everything stems from that.  Get things in order internally and the rest happens automatically. 

So the results continue to come pouring in … it’s getting to be a whole lot of fun to wake up in the morning because just like Christmas, what’s going to be under the tree today?

• Upvote 3

On 8/29/2016 at 3:48 PM, Dirty_Harry said:

I plugged in the Completion Process, and what’s happening in my life is happening.  Some might invalidate the impact because so far it’s all internal shifting.  But to my way of thinking, that’s the only changes that matter.  Everything stems from that.  Get things in order internally and the rest happens automatically. 

So the results continue to come pouring in … it’s getting to be a whole lot of fun to wake up in the morning because just like Christmas, what’s going to be under the tree today?

This is wonderful to read, and I so agree with you! 

Thank you!

• Upvote 1