Jerry Tyfting

Redy to heal or not?

6 posts in this topic

Healing cannot be forced. How does it feel when or if you are forcing it? I might have gotten a bit to that point on several ocations but i feel unsure.

Or if it is just programming telling me to avoid it. The sensation for me is that i got to avoid it and no matter how much i consciously try i get "thrown" off. The focus wont let me be with feelings or anything i might at least consciously want to be with.

I have done these practices a lot and man i find this weird that i feel unable to go into things even if i consciously want to and try to.

Hi Jerry, sounds to me like you might be trying to put the cart before the horse. All these things take time. For me prayer and meditation are the foundation for all the other work. Increasing you basics provide a better foundation for growth. Trying to force growth creates resistance. Stop. Find peace where you are and with who you are then open your heart to God to the universal power of love and it will shine the light of love into your heart and growth and understanding will come from the source. The earthly view is that we have to do something but the spiritual view is that doing nothing i.e. meditation, contemplation, silencing the conscious mind puts in touch with the divine mind. Peace!

• Upvote 2

On 8/29/2016 at 10:23 AM, Jerry Tyfting said:

i find this weird that i feel unable to go into things even if i consciously want to and try to.

Jerry,

Reading your post reminded me of this video from Teal on the Healing Trap.  Have you seen it?

https://youtu.be/dy10f1CVhhc

Edited by Amazawa
  • Upvote 1

I agree. Teal's video on the Healing Trap helped me see the conundrum that i am currently facing between the traditional medical industry and accepting my physical limitations and living with them.

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2016 at 1:23 PM, Jerry Tyfting said:

Healing cannot be forced. How does it feel when or if you are forcing it? I might have gotten a bit to that point on several ocations but i feel unsure.

Jerry. You're who you're and you're whole and perfect. 

I haven't watched the suggested video here but  don't get caught up in the cycle of thinking that you need healing. For me healing is more about personal awareness, acceptance, forgiveness and love.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎11 at 1:47 PM, Amazawa said:

Reading your post reminded me of this video from Teal on the Healing Trap.  Have you seen it?

I re-watched it and i think this might be the case...feel a bit unsure but maybe.