Shelby222

So much death lately?

9 posts in this topic

I'm wondering why it seems there is so much death lately. Not only celebrities and whatnot, but just in general. It seems every week someone I know has lost someone.

Death is something that happens every second of everyday.

Perhaps the question to ask is what is it you are supposed to learn from it being so noticeable and you so aware of it in your world right now.  How does this correlate with what is going on in your emotional life right now. 

• Upvote 3

I too have been hearing a lot about death lately. It has increased a lot. The world has come to a stage when things need to start getting shaky and dark in order to evolve. As more and more people are getting affected by the death of others, more and more people are coming to face the  ideas and questions of life/god/existence etc. It's brutal. But my god, are people starting to become more awake...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tengerchild said:

I too have been hearing a lot about death lately. It has increased a lot. The world has come to a stage when things need to start getting shaky and dark in order to evolve. As more and more people are getting affected by the death of others, more and more people are coming to face the  ideas and questions of life/god/existence etc. It's brutal. But my god, are people starting to become more awake...

I agree tengerchild 

Thoughts on the mass shooting in FL, U.S. today? Someone was legally allowed to have a massive assault rifle, having been a domestic abuser prior and been investigated twice. What's got to give? 

Best, 

xxCass