Tenshi

I don't think I can ever have real friends or a partner

5 posts in this topic

Maybe it's just me, or maybe somebody here thinks the same...

But I feel that I will never have someone in my life in which I can trust 100%, or being me 100%. Because I feel I am too weird and nobody is going to really get me. Or, if I share my deepest thoughts with them, I am going to scare them and then they will run away and abandon me.

Because, how in the world can you talk about being a star seed, incarnated angel and stuff like that?

I have never meet someone in my life that understand (or is part of) this kind of topics (outside the internet, I mean), and I feel I never will...

Do you feel the same as me?

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by Tenshi
  • Upvote 5

If you don't have someone who you can trust, are you the trusted one?

Creating a topic like this might get you some responses. And usually it works. But is it really attracting what you want? 

If LoA hasn't worked for you yet then you're not in alignment with it.

• Upvote 1

You can meet new people in these forums and really connect and become friends with some amazing people. Stick around a while and you may find someone here that you can exchange email addys or phone numbers with. We are out there and we are willing to connect, we too are hungry for a connection with like-minded people. Thank you and much Love!

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Tenshi said:

Because, how in the world can you talk about being a star seed, incarnated angel and stuff like that?

lol im one of those as well. I don't talk about it. this isn't a ego thing trying to make yourself feel special, it just is my perspective. id love to go on deep conversations with people about spirituality, but once the he comes up and call god a he I'm like oh shit they don't know... why do I know!? the answers are literally inside you, we're just trained not to listen to our higher selves.

2 hours ago, Tenshi said:

But I feel that I will never have someone in my life in which I can trust 100%, or being me 100%. Because I feel I am too weird and nobody is going to really get me.

too weird? what's that? we are multidimensional beings and we cant even talk about an objective truth, leaving your body is just raising your frequency, you aren't going anywhere just using a higher aspect of your consciousness, very real and I cant talk about that either.

• Upvote 3

I Feel the same way I don't think I can attract a partner that will really be with me, through thick and thin. I feel like I don't belong most of the time, people don't generally seem interested in what I have to say. The people I find  find me intresting Or strange.  I wish I could meet more introspective people.

• Upvote 2