joneziii

Anxiety in stomach

6 posts in this topic

Off and on throughout my life I have battled anxiety. It has come in many different forms and recently the only real physical attribute seems to be in my stomach or solar plexus area. It can even make eating painful, like I can not digest properly or have constant acid reflex. Even wearing clothing that puts the slightest pressure on that area makes it hard to breath and is painful. I have tried meditation, breathing exercises and eating better, nothing seems to take it away. I have recently tried the completion process on the feeling, and here it still sits. I'm reaching out in hopes that I am not alone and will hopefully get some more ideas on what this could be and how to make it go away.

Thanx!! <3

27 minutes ago, joneziii said:

Off and on throughout my life I have battled anxiety. It has come in many different forms and recently the only real physical attribute seems to be in my stomach or solar plexus area. It can even make eating painful, like I can not digest properly or have constant acid reflex. Even wearing clothing that puts the slightest pressure on that area makes it hard to breath and is painful. I have tried meditation, breathing exercises and eating better, nothing seems to take it away. I have recently tried the completion process on the feeling, and here it still sits. I'm reaching out in hopes that I am not alone and will hopefully get some more ideas on what this could be and how to make it go away.

Thanx!! <3

I know exactly what u mean but instead of anxiety for me it is powerlensness and fear and I honestly feel it in my stomach if I am very emotional, a couple of weeks ago I ate in this state and couldn't finish my meal I felt really sick. But for anxiety, before I moved to uni and during my first and second term I battled anxiety but I did this specific teal practice which I kept practicing and made everything better. Ok so the video was teal being interviewed about empathy. So we know teal was extremely suffering durin her teenage years, but when she was 17/18 she went to China and a monk saw her wearing a hood hiding from the world . He took teal to a train station and told her to stand in the middle of the crowd and breathe them in. She realised she was not  hurt by them. She could be in a crowd and not be anxious. I also suggest reading some of teals blogs that deal with anxiety. That's all I can offer for now cus when I do the process my stomach gets tight as well so any help as well hahh

Edited by Damon is Awesome
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Damon, 

I will look up some of her videos and blogs on anxiety again. When you stated it felt like fear and powerlessness to you, those words hit the feeling pretty dead on. I guess it's something we need to continue to work on.... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, joneziii said:

Thanks Damon, 

I will look up some of her videos and blogs on anxiety again. When you stated it felt like fear and powerlessness to you, those words hit the feeling pretty dead on. I guess it's something we need to continue to work on.... 

Definelty. If it keeps continuing however u can always contact any practitioner, I have one on backup called angelica and she pretty much said I have to stay with those physical distractions. But this was after I did the shadow work it was a late reply but nonetheless they will always help us

Edited by Damon is Awesome

3 minutes ago, joneziii said:

I've been contemplating contacting a practitioner.  I keep putting it off tho lol! Maybe I should just do it!! :)

They are ever so friendly, and u can decide whether u want to Skype them or just email them. They can also of course guide u through the completion process on Skype and they won't ever judge you. U can read some of the stories people have wrote with the sessions they had with certain practitioners, really awesome

• Upvote 1