AbsoluteWave

Einstein

7 posts in this topic

Einstein once asked his students if they combined all their knowledge how much about the world they would know they said about 5 % Einstein laughed and said even that was a generous percentage. he then asked that in that 95 percent of unknown how do you know God doesn't exist within. The answer :they didn't. The ego could be heard leaving the room... now you are but one person not being mentored by one of humanities greatest minds... how much of this would do you truly know? and how could you claim what is and is not with such a small amount of knowledge? I know they are real as do millions if not billions of other humans... so answer my question and stop trying to reroute it.

@Damon is Awesome @Atom @Akurabis @Wind @CherieJ  @Stephanie Wintermute @JasmineAmethyst @Tessa Rae @Lilia @Micah @GabijaCij @Kim @Garnet

• Upvote 4

Actually thats what makes source what it is in the first place. It has all the knowledge because it was what started collecting the knowledge in our perspectives and all the other perspectives since even source does not know its origin and thats why it started collecting the knowledge its likely that even source just has  a tiny percentage of all knowledge there is, well if you can even call it knowledge from such high dimensional perspectives.

• Upvote 1

I mean science is really ironic, because we never know exactly what we are changing in the universe when we tamper with genetic material, while we use particle accelerators and manipulate the weather under the guise of scientific geoengineering. Thankfully we knew somewhat of what would happen if we split an atom, but I still have wondered about how messed up and hilarious it would be if we tried splitting an atom without being prepared for a huge explosion. 

Sure, we can attempt to observe what is happening from a relatively short-sighted line of vision, but as far as long term repercussions, I think it's entirely possible that say, if the reality we are living in is akin to a computer program, we are like people in the program who suddenly go into the program itself and start tampering with the code that our universe runs on, even though we don't know the language. We observe what this means for us, but what about the program at large? We can't even observe our entire universe, we're that small.

We simply can't truly know how our small actions can cause big change over the longstanding course of time, and I do agree with @CherieJ that from this perspective we can't ever really know how the universe really works.

Imagine if every scientific experiment changed something in the laws of the universe... that means the reality of today would indeed be exponentially different from the reality of 100 years ago, in ways that we don't even realize.

Sounds like a pretty fake story but yes it has validity.

I find it summed up in much clearer and mathematical terms here (only 2 minutes of the video):