Guest Hyejin_Jang

The First Big Rainbow I've Seen in My Life!!!

4 posts in this topic

Guest Hyejin_Jang

I just saw my FIRST BIG Rainbow In my life!!!!! omg!!! It feels so GREAT and awesome to see such a big rainbow!!!! I feel like the universe sent me the symbolic sign..to tell me that my life will get better ...A LOT!!! :5761e0b274fe4_EmojiSmiley-02:

The syncronicity was so epic. I was lying on my bed out of feeling tired from yesterday's work and I told the universe that "I am now open to recieve all the abundance which already exists in my life and open to live an easy life."  and I got up and walked out of home to buy some grocery and then I saw the big rainbow. Then it disappeared soon like magic.  :D

This is the universe way telling me "YES", right?

P.S

The quality of the video I recorded is not so good. ^^

14186282_659941467505651_1384021785_n.mp4

Edited by Hyejin_Jang

you can hardly get a more clear beautiful message! Rainbows are so amazing. I was blessed with the largest rainbow I had ever seen in my life yesterday, it seemed to go on into more colors that rainbows normally do. I may be able to get a picture to share with you, but I think its mostly a memory now.

however, I want you to really think about what an easy life means to you. being a human is not intended to be easy. simple and beautiful yes, but not so much easy. death is easy, life is hard. I am sure you know that or you wouldnt have received a rainbow as a message!

On 8/28/2016 at 5:40 AM, Hyejin_Jang said:

I just saw my FIRST BIG Rainbow In my life!!!!! omg!!! It feels so GREAT and awesome to see such a big rainbow!!!! I feel like the universe sent me the symbolic sign..to tell me that my life will get better ...A LOT!!! :5761e0b274fe4_EmojiSmiley-02:

The syncronicity was so epic. I was lying on my bed out of feeling tired from yesterday's work and I told the universe that "I am now open to recieve all the abundance which already exists in my life and open to live an easy life."  and I got up and walked out of home to buy some grocery and then I saw the big rainbow. Then it disappeared soon like magic.  :D

This is the universe way telling me "YES", right?

P.S

The quality of the video I recorded is not so good. ^^

14186282_659941467505651_1384021785_n.mp4

1 hour ago, greyswan said:

you can hardly get a more clear beautiful message! Rainbows are so amazing. I was blessed with the largest rainbow I had ever seen in my life yesterday, it seemed to go on into more colors that rainbows normally do. I may be able to get a picture to share with you, but I think its mostly a memory now.

however, I want you to really think about what an easy life means to you. being a human is not intended to be easy. simple and beautiful yes, but not so much easy. death is easy, life is hard. I am sure you know that or you wouldnt have received a rainbow as a message!

If you guys think that is something, just wait until you see a double rainbow, a big one stacked on top of a small one.

Exhibit A, from last week :))

Also.. do you see the tree that the clear one is touching? That rainbow was actually in front of the tree!

DoubleMagic.jpg

Edited by Victoria1199
  • Upvote 1