Guest amy f

Fight or flight mode while sleeping?

4 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

I am highly stressed right now, for personal reasons, but i did not think it was possible to be aware of my anxiety and stress while in dreams and feeling it while sleeping, constantly waking up, my heart was pumping so hard, anxiety levels are off the charts. Not even sleep is helping. I have tried being with my anxiety and i am aware of my reasons for being stressed, and im not resisting my stress i don't think. Is there something wrong if my anxiety is that bad its waking me up? I thought the body is supposed to be in a deep relaxed state while sleeping? Could someone please help me understand whats going on? 

I think of only one thing...your higher self may not be able to resist in its astral travel. Do you remember the dream?

Guest amy f

@Amit I barely remember my "Dreams" at the moment, which can be alittle frustrating, because i feel there are important messages to receive. I must be highly unconscious to always be forgetting my dreams, or only remembering (just barely) a sense of what was dreamt

I do tend to forget dreams too. Please create a thread to record our dreams. It will motivate us to remember our dreams and we can have analysis by experts here. What say?