elegamtiarum

how did source know to ask the question?

10 posts in this topic

what was source before it had it's first desire? Was it a sleeping unconscious eye watching life then simply picking a path like the rest of us? How did source know it was the question to ask? Was it asking other questions until the desire to know itself created the infinite movement it has today? Did it simply see itself in life and followed it, is source Simply back tracking it's existence because it has forgot it's origin, in a state of meditation projecting us to help recreate the memory? As source is simply looking through? I'm saying simply so much lol

when something goes wrong is it because the memory isn't true? Do we die because the memory we were involved in is over? To we expanded the universe by source going through possibilities of what could have happened?

I am source I am also a projection of myself, so when I create a situation in my head am I creating lives to see fit my own existence and as I have free will so do they?

I am one bit I am many, when I imagine am I speading my own matter in the reality I've created? Is free will a bi product of nit being focused on?

Edited by elegamtiarum
spelling mistake

am I the creation to find the answers to a problem source is having? So we not remember who we are because source has forgotten itself but to exist obe must know and explore all the endless possibilities waiting for that ohhhh yeahhhhh moment

source honestly sounds like us just going about it's everyday life lol

are different realities simply a thought with restriction taken off? Is source simply a thought? That is reflecting on itself then when it's done it will continue to grow because you are what you grow? And maybe we are not what we reflect? So maybe everything we see is not us? Does source actually already know what it is? And know what it is not? So the desire is invalid and just sonething to do?

is a question really an answer disguised as a question in order to experience wondering? Is source tricking itself?

is source just one made up story because if source knows all then source knows itself and a desire to know itself doesnt exist,, maybe source just wanted to be more, so that is what inspired the question? Is source running from something? Is source acutally tempurary like the rest of us and didn't want to be so it lead to the question, is source a form of depersonlization, in order to find out why it must die

are we just sources coping mechanisims?

is the idea of tempurary is what makes us live?

one must die there for one must live?

why do I want to know the answer? Is asking questions just part of the 3D reality? And death is part of knowing? Can we never know? Are we here just to enjoy the experience of not knowing?

is syncinicity at leak in the reality? Is the reality tearing apart? Or am I purely assending? Is the leak the next step in life?

I before I had my first desire Was a a sleeping unconscious eye watching life then simply picking a path like the rest of us  I knew it was the question to ask, asking other questions, the desire to know myself created the infinite movement I Have today simply to see myself in life and follow it, so  I Simply back tracked my existence, I forgot my origin and in a state of meditation projected me to help recreate the memory As I is simply looking through

when something goes wrong it is because the memory isn't true, I die because the memory I am involved in is over so I expanded the universe as I gi through possibilities of what could have happened

I am I and also a projection of myself so when I create a situation in my head am I creating lives to see fit my own existence and as I have free will so do you

I am one bit I am many, when I imagine am I speading my own matter in the reality I've created Is free will as bi product of not being focused on
 I the creation to find the answers to a problem I am having So we are not remember who we are because I have forgotten myself to exist but one must know to explore all the endless possibilities

everyone in my imagination have there own individual thought and that all we are, a thought

different realities is simply a thought with restriction taken off I am simply a thought That is reflecting on itself and then when it's done it will continue to grow because I am  I grow And  I am not a refection So everything we see is not me I actually already know what it is  And I know it is not So the desire is invalid and is just something to do

a question really is an answer disguised as a question in order to experience wondering I am tricking myself

I just one made up story because  I knows all then I know myself and a desire to know itself doesnt exist I just wanted to be more, so that is what inspired the question I am running from something, I am acutally tempurary like the rest of You and didn't want to be so it lead to the question, I am a form of depersonlization, in order to find out why I must die

I am just coping mechanisims

the idea of tempurary is what makes us live

one must die there for one must live

I know the answer, to asking questions is just part of the 3D reality And death is part of knowing, we never know We are here just to enjoy the experience of not knowing

syncinicity is a leak in the reality, the reality is tearing apart because I am purely assending, it Is the leak that is the next step in life

how who what when whyis a memory wipeing code I stoped asking and just thought it...
 is it a mechanism to be able to look back

I took out all my questioning and put it together it became answers.

Edited by elegamtiarum
mistakes