Micah

Fake Practitioners

16 posts in this topic

Please go on Youtube and join in the fight against Fake Practitioners and people that speak out about Teal and demonize her. 

Just watch one or two of their videos to see the lack of authenticity but please don't watch more than two to support their pocketbooks from the ads. 

Ma Nithya Swarupapriyananda , has a video where she tries demonizing Teal, and calls her or refers to her as: "Steal Swan". I don't recommend leaving a comment on the videos talking bad about Teal, "don't feed the trolls" I guess but feel free to say something on another video.

Amritashraya & Devanatha , Ma Nithya's friends also demonize Teal and other people and are clearly giving opinions and statements not coming from a place of nothingness.

Please also share others that you have found, these people need to be stopped. 

Thank you and much Love to everyone here!

At the very least, give the few videos you view a 'thumbs down".

Edited by Micah

This happens with every practitioner, fighting back isn't gonna make it go away. Isn't it more of a reflection on them than it is with Teal?

Edited by Just Being

2 minutes ago, Just Being said:

This happens with every practitioner, fighting back isn't gonna make it go away. Isn't it more of a reflection on them than it is with Teal?

Yes, I agree, however, fake people need to be called out or the madness will never end and poor souls are going to continue to be lost  forever more. 

• Upvote 2

My purpose in life is to set this world ablaze; pick up your pitchforks and torches folks and lead the way or follow me but, either way, think for yourself and take everything you hear from anyone anywhere with a grain of salt  (except Eckhart Tolle haha...jk) even myself.

As always, thank you and much Love to all!

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Micah said:

Please go on Youtube and join in the fight against Fake Practitioners and people that speak out about Teal and demonize her. 

Strange that I discovered Teal though one of these people?

There is no such thing as bad publicity...

:)

Teal is pretty legit.

Don't give these others any attention or lip service!

Rules of the Internet #19: The more you hate it, the stronger it gets.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Croesus said:

Strange that I discovered Teal though one of these people?

There is no such thing as bad publicity...

:)

Teal is pretty legit.

Don't give these others any attention or lip service!

Rules of the Internet #19: The more you hate it, the stronger it gets.

Rule #19 is just about the only legit rule in the list. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rules Of The Internet

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Croesus said:

Rule 44 may apply.  :)

Seriously though, in the law of attraction how would focusing all that negative energy against Teal's detractors help us or her?

Just sayin'...

Namaste.

Not saying it would help at all. You don't have to hold negative energy to be aware of your surroundings. This thread is not for people trying to cope with their practices of manipulating their thoughts and energy for the sake of the law of attraction. If you are having trouble or just now beginning to learn about the beauty of altering your energy and thoughts for attraction, the disclaimer is now stated. But for advanced souls in the practice that have a Warrior spirit like myself and want to intervene. I understand your point and most people are going to agree with you and not me, as I too agree with you but I can't help the way I am even though I know that I may be wrong and hypocritical but who isn't a little hypocritical at times? Thank you. 

And I don't mean only the people that demonize Teal, I mean speak out about anyone who is fake and only blabbing out stuff for a lost crowd to follow. Let people know the truth, if we don't, who will? There are poor souls out there willing to follow anyone who hold some sort of resonating idea or statement. I'm speaking to my fellow Warriors. 

Edited by Micah

15 minutes ago, Micah said:

But for advanced souls in the practice that have a Warrior spirit like myself and want to intervene.

Heh.

Misdirected energy at best...

Take everything I say with a grain of salt folks and just have fun with life. All that I am saying is for my fellow Warriors in this tribe that want to intervene and stop the mutiny and help a fellow man. Even if you make a post on a YouTube video an call out a fake practitioner and you lead only one person to the truth, you made a difference and changed the world. 

22 minutes ago, Micah said:

Take everything I say with a grain of salt folks and just have fun with life. All that I am saying is for my fellow Warriors in this tribe that want to intervene and stop the mutiny and help a fellow man. Even if you make a post on a YouTube video an call out a fake practitioner and you lead only one person to the truth, you made a difference and changed the world. 

I agree about your passion to spread truth and appreciate your will to protect the people you care about.

Looks like the community as a whole doesn't like their responses, anyway.

u just want subscribers, LET ME GIVE YOU AN ADVICE:YOU WILL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL, IF YOU BRING OTHER SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DOWN. YOUR ENERGY SUCKS.
I just watched Teal´s video about Polyamory after watching your video for the first time and I can´t believe, how deeply you misunderstood her words... I can say without a doubt, that you are not ready for her message and I hope you´ll evolve and be ready one day to acknowledge your mistakes from the past. Until then, Namaste and have a good day.
Read more

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Croesus said:

I agree about your passion to spread truth and appreciate your will to protect the people you care about.

Looks like the community as a whole doesn't like their responses, anyway.

Actually, the few people that do speak out are drowned out and patronized by the people who are loyal to these fake practitioners. 

Edited by Micah

7 hours ago, Micah said:

Yes, I agree, however, fake people need to be called out or the madness will never end and poor souls are going to continue to be lost  forever more. 

Love you Micah! You got so much energy!

• Upvote 1