Veronica Soto

Who is this Camilla person?

29 posts in this topic

O.o Hmm well maybe it's someone from her past. We all have people from our past that associate our past selves with who we are now, that don't know our progression and still have us in the minds eye of the past that are struggling to move forward. Or thats me projecting lol that's one possibility though.

Lol; I love Camilla.  before I joined the forum, I didnt know how to access the livestream archives and so her videos were super helpful in allowing me to watch the full-length synchronization workshops.  I just tuned out the captions.  Lol, PERFECT example of over-the-top LOA in action.  Shes putting so much energy into resisting Teal that she's helping to bring about the very thing she's "fighting" against.

It also crossed my mind that maybe she lives in some place where watching that kind of thing can be politically dangerous, and so posting a video saying THIS IS A HORRIBLE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO HELL is the cover story.   Kind of like how, back in the day before abortion was legal, all kinds of concoctions were advertised where  the "disclaimer" of 'Do not use if you are or might be pregnant' was the actual advertisement. 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, WildSage said:

Lol; I love Camilla.  before I joined the forum, I didnt know how to access the livestream archives and so her videos were super helpful in allowing me to watch the full-length synchronization workshops.  I just tuned out the captions.  Lol, PERFECT example of over-the-top LOA in action.  Shes putting so much energy into resisting Teal that she's helping to bring about the very thing she's "fighting" against.

It also crossed my mind that maybe she lives in some place where watching that kind of thing can be politically dangerous, and so posting a video saying THIS IS A HORRIBLE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO HELL is the cover story.   Kind of like how, back in the day before abortion was legal, all kinds of concoctions were advertised where  the "disclaimer" of 'Do not use if you are or might be pregnant' was the actual advertisement. 

Hmmmm... I never thought of it like that... Way to look at the bright side. I like it?!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Veronica Soto said:

Way to look at the bright side. I like it?!

:derp-min: thanks.  Yes, like someone who can touch their nose w the tip of the tongue; thats my special talent. 

Edited by WildSage
spelling
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, WildSage said:

Wait what there are livestream archives ? :o

Edit: I found them thank you for bringing it to my attention, now i know what i will be doing for the next weeks i guess :D

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

Wait what there are livestream archives ? :o

Edit: I found them thank you for bringing it to my attention, now i know what i will be doing for the next weeks i guess :D

good idea though, maybe they deserve their own thread or a sticky even

• Upvote 1

YouTube seems to be absolutely riddled with anti-Teal rhetoric.  I watched only a couple videos out of curiosity; I just couldn't understand what she was posting that could possibly be so controversial.  The little bit of rhetoric I saw seemed to nitpick one tiny point that had to be spun in the first place, then blow it way out of proportion.  The impression I got was that it was primarily publicity hounds doing it.

• Upvote 5

Haha I remember engaging a teal hater I don't take haters or trolls seriously ever, I always turn the conversation into a joke, but this couple on YouTube make videos saying how teal is wrong and not spiritual, so we were in conversation and they kept replying to me until I said this quote by Lao tzu 'everything you see in others, is just a reflection of yourself'. They didn't reply and I put my sunglasses on and walked away like a boss.

Edited by Damon is Awesome
  • Upvote 8

Yeah, a lot of people say she steals and copy writes material, with all the stuff she puts out there and her workshops and everything she would have to have an army for research alone! 

I don't know why people don't just agree to disagree... Lol

I'd just don't want to be watching the Camilla vids and have her be making money on Teal's back despite her disdain for Teal.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, walt said:

One thing I learned about the Teal haters is they possess hot air not depth.

I have never engage them because I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it is pretty pointless, neither one of us is going to change our minds. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, walt said:

You make engaging people sound like a bad thing. Shallow people crave perspective. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't think engaging people is wrong I just don't think they are worth my time but at the same time I admire any one that can stand up to this bullies and give them a taste of their own medicine.

• Upvote 1

I cant stand when someone writes crap about Teal but usually its pointless to write something because if you outsmart them in any way they delete the comments. 
I mean Teal saved so many people already... it makes me mad to see such a healer attacked i understand that people have different opinions but that does not entitle them to be mean and spread lies about teal so she might even lose followers. I also had my time where i really doubted teal for a while when i discovered her and saw some comments on a few videos so thats the reason i really hate those misleading people who make up bs.

• Upvote 1