LaucherJunge

My Experience with The Completion Process so far

5 posts in this topic

I just integrated inner childs of about i think 5 or 6 memories although i did the process a bit different i just used the memories that i knew were really traumatic for me without really feeling the triggered emotion beforehand and it worked really good. I kinda feel even more aware than usually after a really good meditation and i almost feel like im fucking in love but just with myself it feels so crazy if i compare it to how i felt before im so thankful im almost in tears just thinking about the contrast of how i was feeling some hours ago and how i feel now. And this is just the beginning i think there is much more i can uncover i feel like im in heaven. 
Thank you so much Teal !

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

I just integrated inner childs of about i think 5 or 6 memories although i did the process a bit different i just used the memories that i knew were really traumatic for me without really feeling the triggered emotion beforehand and it worked really good. I kinda feel even more aware than usually after a really good meditation and i almost feel like im fucking in love but just with myself it feels so crazy if i compare it to how i felt before im so thankful im almost in tears just thinking about the contrast of how i was feeling some hours ago and how i feel now. And this is just the beginning i think there is much more i can uncover i feel like im in heaven. 
Thank you so much Teal !

Wow that sounds powerful, happy to hear that :D the way you described it I'm now starting to feel it. If I were there I'd be like "lets run through a field of flowers right now!" haha

Guys, i am feeling hopeful and excited too...pls tell me if any instruction to read the proper way. Thanks to Teal!

That's sooooo great! I'm so glad the process is working out for you. 

I'm hopeful but I'm kind of afraid of going through it. I don't know what I'll find since I don't remember much of my childhood ?....

I have an update to this topic now.
I collected some experiences from my everyday life and i really changed alot even though i just scratched the surface of my trauma.
People who i did not get along with before suddenly started being friendly to me one of them even said that i changed, so even other people see a real difference.
Everyone who still have doubts or thinks he is not able to do the process, really just do it as teal says you can not do it wrong every single step of this process helps you.

• Upvote 1