diala

angel numbers

6 posts in this topic

I always see 119 1109 and 911, at first it used to scare me because 911 is the universal number for help. I realized that when I see those numbers, it is a sign that I am being guided and protected. It is very comforting for me now. I was wondering if anyone else communicates with angels with numbers

• Upvote 3

Absolutely, I love Angel numbers, since my spiritual journey 47=right path, 34= watch ur thoughts. But since summer I've been seeing a lot more cus I was dedicated to being a deliberate creator. Examples, 222,333, 44,55,11, but since the past few weeks when I have been diving see on intensely I stopped seeing them, except 47.

No idea on meaning. I just notice them. I try to check what I was doing or thinking at that current moment and take a mental note. Maybe I should actually get a notepad for it.

Just over the last couple of days I have noticed 33 quite a few times in the same way. Since around when I joined this forum actually.

I think my own number is 14.

Edited by cvs
  • Upvote 2

Every time is see repeating numbers (ex: 111, 222, 333, 1010, 1212, etc.) it's always an indication that my guides are with me and positively re-affirming the thoughts I just had as a "YES" (you're on the right track). However, people could establish different meanings as forms of communications with their guides and angels. I simply put the message out there loud & clear that I wanted them to communicate a YES to me in a known way that's very clear for me to depict. Hope this helps!