Trish

Healing trauma verses healing fear.....

4 posts in this topic

What are the differences in healing souls trauma verses healing souls fear?  Where does this consciousness begin and end in the definition? As a mother does this effect my children? (Yes, in many ways) How can I begin to understand and to make a  positive supporting loving difference?

• Upvote 1

Trauma is a metaphor that we use for the way fear based beliefs are inflicted/imprinted on us through our experiences in this lifetime. There is a negative connotation to the word and sometimes carries a sense of victimization. At the soul level, I don't believe it is useful to say that it carries trauma per say. Rather it seems that the soul carries energies or beliefs that, when express themselves through either the physical or non physical realities, are either functional and useful for us (meaning they allow us to grow and become love) or they are dysfunctional and express themselves through fear. That is what fear is: the universe hinting that the beliefs we carry are not serving us.

The soul isn't traumatized. We feel traumatized here because we're acutely going through the expression of the beliefs to filter through them. It's very useful for us to have the constant immediate feedback of fear to allow us to make better choices. 

Saying we are healing the souls fear is also another metaphor for going through experiences and making choices that are altering us at the being/soul level which allow us to become more loving. The higher intelligence of our souls doesn't necessarily mind having fear based beliefs and experiences as it knows it is part of the process of evolution. Just another stepping stone. It's excited to use them to grow. 

10 hours ago, Trish said:

As a mother does this effect my children? (Yes, in many ways) How can I begin to understand and to make a  positive supporting loving difference?

Who you are at the being level and as a result, how you express yourself is going to effect those around. So yes it will effect your children. However that isn't a reason to worry and not a useful way to think about it. 

It is not your responsibility nor your role to micromanage your thoughts, behaviors and actions in relation to your kids. You'll drive yourself crazy and tire yourself. Remember that your children are also beings who are on their own evolutionary path who have chosen to have these kinds of experiences. Your job isn't to prevent them from experiencing fear or traumas as that is what they are HERE FOR. Your job is to love them unconditionally through it all regardless. That's all you need to do. You have a free pass to simply love them and be there for them, very simple. The simple intention of loving them will create more positive difference than you can imagine, and when you experience your own fears, explore them and use them as opportunities for growth. 

• Upvote 3

Thank you very much for your insights. I appreciated how you responded.

I have learned that fear resonates on the left side of the body  and terror on the right side which both affects how your body functions.  I also have learned that trauma and fear are are sometimes brought in again from past incarnations and depending on what experiences we have are used as triggers to produced seeded issues to block ourselves from our true beings.

As we evolve we have to embrace evolution as it is . 

I have always been amazed and astonished  that through personal work I do on myself it reflects through my children.  My children live at least hour and half away for me, for about five years now. When we get together we are closer than before and it keeps evolving. Mediation and visualizing sending them love  and wisdom is so important. 

I don't want anyone to experience the trauma I endured in this lifetime. 

I see souls that incarnate on this earth that get caught in a group or tribe setting that believe they need to transcend with this group unaware that the group is  holding them back from their own  evolution. Usually lessons are replayed over and over again to wake up the unconscious of that soul.

It is absolutely amazing how long we all have been doing this.

There are so many things we never considered when we agreed  to be. 

Sending Love 

loving your children for who they are. let them express self. Validate their feelings. Listen to them as they will teach you. Get inspired by the joy they have in such abundance. Silly play. Look into their eyes and recognize an equal being, self. Answer their questions honestly. If you don't have an answer say so "maybe you'll figure it out when you grow up"

• Upvote 1