Sign in to follow this  
mufhry

i am here now, be happy

3 posts in this topic

Star this messageHello, my name is mufhry! (or another name?) I'm a homeless spirit and have been every since my spirit guides kicked me out. I have an actual home, but my spirit is homeless and it survives mostly on rations of candy and toasted nuts.
I'm very fond of grass, open air and birds. I'm married to the love of my life, an ocean-captain. If I am inactive for long stretches of time, chances are I may be on a journey with him. I hope one day to have many children with him.
My friends describe my personality as 'the female johnny depp' and I'm not sure why. I've also been described as 'scary, but tolerable'.

glad to be here on the forum

• Upvote 2

Hello all :)

Most people call me Charlie. I'm 43, from NY, USA and have lived more life then most 80 year olds. I haven't figured what I want o do when I grow up and I LOVE video games! For the last 5 years I have been on a search for myself. I thought I knew who I was , but I lost my inner goddess ( and my gifts), due to depression and grief ,and am ( Thanks to Teal <3) on a better track. I am grateful for this site, For Teal, and for all of you :) 

• Upvote 1

I too am here now. I accept what is. Teal was part of this...it had nothing to do with listening, or with action, it felt like a flash of eye triggered something at the surface in me, since that moment I have continued to live intuitively and a couple days ago feel I broke through something. I feel things are no longer things, I am at such peace, I am feeling so vitally alive. I remember saying to myself as I fell asleep the other night "what if this remained?" ...I am connected. Awakened. I am fearless (other than the common sense instinctive self preservation), I don't mind but I care.

There is magic happening, this is real, this IS Heaven.

<3