Diego

I have a question

2 posts in this topic

I would like to know if there's any difference for me a 16 year old, to be looking for enlightenment.

And also I would like to know what happens if I'm a crystal child, because when I was born people used to say to my mother that I was a crystal child whenever we got out according to her.

When I'm meditating an concentrating on my chakras I start to have chills that continuously go from my root Chaka all the way to my Crown Chaka where I imagine a thousand petal flower opening, bringing forth this sense of surrender and static in my head, but sometimes I doubt myself an think "was that real, or just my imagination".

I would like to share the lyrics from a song I love from an artists called Bjork.

Define her abyss

Show it respect

Then a celestial nest

Will grow above

When I'm broken I am whole, and when I'm whole I'm broken

Our mothers philosophy

It feels like quicksand

And if she sinks

I'm going down with her

Locate her black lake

The steam from this pit

Will form a cloud

For her to live on

When she's broken she is whole, and when she's whole she's broken

Our mother's  philosophy

It feels like quicksand

And if she sinks

I'm going down with her

Hackles this darkness

Up to the light

Where choreographed oxygen

Embroiders the air

When were broken we are whole, and when were whole were broken

We are

The

Siblings

Of the sun

Lets

Step

Into this

Beam

Every time you give up

You take away our future

And my

Continuity

And her daughters

And her daughters, and her daughters, and her daughters.

49 minutes ago, Diego said:

When I'm meditating an concentrating on my chakras I start to have chills that continuously go from my root Chaka all the way to my Crown Chaka where I imagine a thousand petal flower opening, bringing forth this sense of surrender and static in my head, but sometimes I doubt myself an think "was that real, or just my imagination".

I like to think that imagination and reality merge a bit more than most of us are willing to realize. Your reality will only ever reflect what you are willing to believe in, and so if you open yourself up completely to the possibility that these experiences are, in fact, real, they will repeat themselves and become more real, and provide more evidence for you of their reality. 

If you entertain thoughts of doubt, you will naturally move into more of a focus of doubt, and more evidence will arise that will discount the things you are doubting.

One point to make here is that reality does not change simply because you or anyone else chooses not to believe in it -- what is real remains real regardless of our belief. However, what we choose to believe in becomes more real to us, and what we choose not to believe in will seem less and less real over time. 

My practice is to open myself up to possibility and enjoy the experiences that result. The more open I am, the more real these experiences become and the more they teach me about the nature of their reality. 

:):) 

• Upvote 1