Juraj

What if my goal is to reach money?

14 posts in this topic

There is something in my life, I want to reach. I found out, that I can do any kind of job, I can learn it very quickly and enjoy it fully. But my target is to reach a big amount of money (to pay off debt, to finish reconstructing my parents house, to renew my partner´s flat, to secure my daughter a good life, . . .). So my goal is not to do this or that, but to reach enough of money to live a happy life. And to secure a happy life for all around me (family, close friends, future employees). I thought everything is going the right way in my life. But now I found out, there has to be something, maybe some little thing I am doing not right, to reach my goal, to get the money. I hope, you - Teal - would answer my words, I hope you would hear my calling. I do work on my self practically daily, but something probably still eludes me.

• Upvote 4

On 8/26/2016 at 4:02 AM, Juraj said:

There is something in my life, I want to reach. I found out, that I can do any kind of job, I can learn it very quickly and enjoy it fully. But my target is to reach a big amount of money (to pay off debt, to finish reconstructing my parents house, to renew my partner´s flat, to secure my daughter a good life, . . .). So my goal is not to do this or that, but to reach enough of money to live a happy life. And to secure a happy life for all around me (family, close friends, future employees). I thought everything is going the right way in my life. But now I found out, there has to be something, maybe some little thing I am doing not right, to reach my goal, to get the money. I hope, you - Teal - would answer my words, I hope you would hear my calling. I do work on my self practically daily, but something probably still eludes me.

Nothin wrong with that.  

Except you're neurotic about money.    "I want to make money.  But but but.   "

but what?

Make money.  Nothing wrong with it.  

I sense some serious resistance

• Upvote 1

Whatever.  Don't bother asking teal about this stuff.   

Honestly.  I love teal.   So I'm not dissing her.  But this a total. "Guy thing".    Most women can't  understand.    They may have taken on that role as a single mom.  And they may understand completely.   But I think teal thinks anyone who isn't like on an airplane or in airports at least 60% of the time following a guru tour of the world is 

"not living life.  Man.   Far out!"

thats bs.    I love to travel. I love to work.   I enjoy my freedom and independence.  And I won't apologize for wanting money or taking care of myself    It's a great source of positivity in my life that I can be free to live the life I want to live     I don't need to be richest on earth    It's not my goal   ----

but if u told me your goal was to be the richest man on earth    I'd say, "good for you Man     Always tip well    Bc it's just common decency"   

I don't apologize or feel sorry about it.  

you shouldnt either.  

• Upvote 1

On 8/26/2016 at 1:02 AM, Juraj said:

But my target is to reach a big amount of money (to pay off debt, to finish reconstructing my parents house, to renew my partner´s flat, to secure my daughter a good life, . . .). So my goal is not to do this or that, but to reach enough of money to live a happy life.

What you are describing is freedom, not money.  Money is just an energy, like electricity.  What do you want to do with the electricity?

Wanting money is an escape, a running away from what you don't want (I don't want debt, I don't want fear of scarcity, etc.).  The more you try to run away, the more what you don't want chases you.

Instead, try going towards what you love.  The more you move toward what you truly love, the more you have what you love, including the freedom you desire.  That freedom can come in many ways, and earning money is just one of them.

In my experience, I see that money flows towards value.  Value is created when there is passion.  Passion comes from doing what you truly love.  You can see this in all the great wealthy people like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, etc.  It is also how I want money to flow to me. :) 

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Amazawa said:

What you are describing is freedom, not money.  Money is just an energy, like electricity.  What do you want to do with the electricity?

Wanting money is an escape, a running away from what you don't want (I don't want debt, I don't want fear of scarcity, etc.).  The more you try to run away, the more what you don't want chases you.

Instead, try going towards what you love.  The more you move toward what you truly love, the more you have what you love, including the freedom you desire.  That freedom can come in many ways, and earning money is just one of them.

In my experience, I see that money flows towards value.  Value is created when there is passion.  Passion comes from doing what you truly love.  You can see this in all the great wealthy people like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, etc.  It is also how I want money to flow to me. :) 

I agree completely.  

--- 

??

7 minutes ago, Amazawa said:

I agree completely.  

--- 

??  Don't immitate others.   Per se.    Just learn to switch on whatever short circuited inside.   The money magnet.    Whoosh.  

• Upvote 1

Like right now.  I work at my current job because it's easy.

I'm good at it.  

And I enjoy it.  Bc it's easy.  And I'm good at it.  

And the only reason I even do it all.  

Is for money.    ---- and I can honestly say that.  And I don't feel as if there's much wrong in that.  

Im happier.   Because I get paid more.   My life is a mllion times better.  

Honestly tho.   When the soul is in alignment with it's true desires. Not inauthentic "society expects you to do___________, because you're supposed to."  Mode.  

You are generally more happy.    And if ur true desires are money.  You don't need to bother to ask why.    Because it's not inauthentic coming from place of doubt.  

I used to be a lot like you. Tho.     I mean.  I felt almost an aversion to money on a subconscious level.    Some fucked up childhood programming errors. That I worked out later in life.  

Honestly?    I'm happier today.  I guess I started my journey down this path out of that basic desire.   Desire for money.  

Then I realized.  I was unhappy.   It wasn't about the money.  

So.  I found a new job.  And got really great mentor.  And felt challenged and totally involved in the process.   I realized.   It wasn't about the money.  So.  I gave up a fat paycheck to go back to learn.  And.  That resulted in earning much more money than I imagined I could get with the other job .  

I left there expecting a financial hardship of sorts.   And I worked through that.   On the other side.  Things are better.  I can't tell u how not sorry I am I took my own path.  

Anytime you follow authentic vibe.  And pursue.   You will end up with less distorted feedback response from the universe 

Sorry housecleaning.    iPhone teal forum doesn't work.   And I'm just trying to condescending last message.  

Go for your dreams.  That's all that matters.  

Do what makes you happy.   

So basically. I thought I was driven by the money.   But in reality.  All I wanted was the freedom. 

I turned down a lot of money --- bc I didn't want to conform.   I wanted to be myself.   

I ended up not conforming.  I'll make much more money. And I'm happier now than ever. 

But. Yeah.  I mean I wouldn't do my job at all if it wasn't for the money.   It's what motivates me.  And not to pick on teal or this site.  

I remember just saying that here.   Being by bombarded by people.  "You don't want money!!   You want freedom.   Blah blah blah."  

It was all bullshite.   Bc what I really wanted was money.  

And they kept telling me.  Money won't make you happy.   And they were wrong.  

Thats exactly what I wanted.   

Dammit.  Moderators.  Can you just delete like these 5 comments and condense into one.  The edit function don't work.   On mobile.  

Ahhh whatever.  U guys get the point.  

My main point is.

Stop shaming people who only care about money.   

Lol.  ---  who cares?   You obviously aren't that person. Neither am I.   And if that money wasn't in your pocket.  It's prob ending up in theirs.  And you spend it better. They have no use for it. 

Go get em tiger.  Lol.   Why not?   

Im all for you know going to poker room at midnight.  Staying till 9am.  Eat a cookie. Be happy.  Have fun!

right?   It's always fun when u don't lose money. 

On 8/26/2016 at 4:02 AM, Juraj said:

Juraj, i completely understand your point and can relate to this a lot. 

I think it's really great that you can learn new skills and enjoy it. 

From my personal experience, money do solve a lot of problems.  But if talk about security... no. Only temporary.

That's why i want to teach my son to be happy and self sufficient  with or without me, with or without large sums of money and so on. 

Another thing that i would add here is whatever you do, please never neglect your health. Without it you won't be able to enjoy your money to the fullest. And also if you live in US, i know families who for many years still pay medical bills from their deceased relatives.

It's not about money.  It's just. Like viewing money as something evil 

Vs what it is.    A tool.  

And honestly.  You need it to live in this matrix world we live in now.    It may not matter.  It's just money.  But like trying to take care of yourself and kids.  That's a noble job.    Take it seriously.  

Get the ? Money.   FUCK the haters. 

Well money CANT be a goal

Because money has no value and you can't make a goal of nothingness. That would be suicide.

You would be the bull in a Spanish arena, trying to hit something solid and every time the energie is lost. This is a sure way to the mental gutter.

You know the bull dies not by the spear but by heart attack because of this?

What you can do is make a concept of how you wanna live, and decide thats the way you wanna live and a time you want it. (whiteout the even a molecule of doubt)

Then let it go do not spent any thought about anymore.

Than it will happen by itself.

But be careful what you wish for because you get exactly what you wish for.

Respectfully Disagree.   

Money is the lubricant of life and exchange.

We make exchanges all the time.  Some physical. Some emotional.  Some we have no desire to exchange ---  meaning. I don't want to exchange a heartfelt human and loving relationship with a plumber I need desperately in some horrible emergency of sort.   Which hasn't happened.  Lol. I'm using it as an example. 

Its not that I dislike the plumber.  I just want him to fix the pipes.   Or whatever.  

And I want him to go away after.    And money is the exchange.  Because it's not emotionally conditional.   

Thats an exchange.    Service for a currency.  

And it's got no ties.  Or bad vibes.  Everyone is happy with the arrangement if it's set right.   And no one has a broken heart at the end of it.   And the pipes are fixed.  And the plumber is happy to go home and we exchange.  And it's energy.    But it's not toxic.   It's not attached.   It's just a simple exchange. 

Money facilitated it.  

Having money.  Facilitated a situation in which both people got what they wanted in the best possible way