YOD

Law of Attraction is BS

6 posts in this topic

I often have nightmares of me getting murdered or gang-raped. I often fantasize in my waking state about these things as well. Therefore I should be manifesting these things in my daily life. I have never been murdered or gang-raped yet and I actually place myself in situations in which those things could potentially happen (hanging out with criminals, , but it's yet to coalesce.

Thank Source that LoA is BS because if it wasn't, I'd manifest these horrific, dangerous experiences. And I don't.

On 12 June 2016 at 6:38 AM, YOD said:

I often have nightmares of me getting murdered or gang-raped. I often fantasize in my waking state about these things as well. Therefore I should be manifesting these things in my daily life. I have never been murdered or gang-raped yet and I actually place myself in situations in which those things could potentially happen (hanging out with criminals, , but it's yet to coalesce.

Thank Source that LoA is BS because if it wasn't, I'd manifest these horrific, dangerous experiences. And I don't.

@YOD LOA works on the emotion you emit at least that frequency. Your thoughts in dream state are do not gain momentum and remain neutral. Depending on the true emotion you apply with your intent and how focussed you're, will determine how quickly and how difinitive the manifested result is. There is also a time lag from thought to manifestation. Reflect on how you feel when transmitting this thought. There may also be other reasons why they haven't manifested as well. Many people fantasise about winning the lottery, but often don't .

36 minutes ago, Daz said:

Your thoughts in dream state are do not gain momentum and remain neutral.

Irrelevant. I still think about this stuff regularly in my waking state. 

What emotion is applied to the thought? The emotion has the higher frequency and the greater point of attraction. I'm not going to dissect it for you as I don't have the answers and I don't know you...so it really becomes a debate. I use my limited undertstanding to guide me and anyone who may like feedback on from my perspective. Like religion, sexuality, war, crime etc, everyone has their own belief and views...if yours is BS for LOA, it makes no difference to me.?