M_The_Raven

This ain't music. It's movie isque

3 posts in this topic

What the fudge.  I can't believe I never saw it before now.  

-anything you guys seen lately that just. ???? .    That just fucked your soul up kind of way?---- movie wise.    

Share it here   

Ps.  It was called ran.

Share ur story  

heres mine  

Its Akira Kurosawa take on Lear (Shakespeare). And I watch it in full glory.  And I almost shit myself.   Well. That's an overstatement.   It's a figure of speech.  Or whatever.   How else u describe it?   INSANE!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

Great idea :D there's a humorous quality to those pictures @M_The_Raven, that hat he's wearing is fascinating haha

Well I'm thinking back to the last movie I saw, which was X-Men Apocalypse. Near the ending of the movie when Jean Grey saves the day. Gave me chills! I might've gotten a tear in my eye too but could've also been an eyelash lol

7a331ddde4.jpg Xavier to Jean "Unleash your power!"

792891057a.jpg Jean "Alright Professor, here I go unleashing my powah"288a3f651a.jpg1b11f119ba.jpg

@Trinity Anderson ??????   It's all good.  There's no wrong answer.  

@Just Being

I must admit.  Of all the comic book franchises.  X men always been my fav.    And of all of comic book characters since I was a kid reading the actual comics.  Jean grey always my fav character.  Gotta check out the film when I get a chance.  

Looking forward to the new SNOWDEN movie by Oliver Stone too.   Something about the trailer I recently saw gave me chills.   ??✌?️

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1