Bjork

15 posts in this topic

I frickin love Mathew mchonhay, Leonardo dicaprio, i don't have a celebrity crush, but I find scarlet Johanson and margot Robbie to be some of the most attractive females I ever seen haha, they are awesome, so good at acting. 

17 minutes ago, Trinity Anderson said:

"Certain things in the universe can never be deleted, meditate on that and be with that feeling": indirect message from the Teal moderators. 

oh,  man.. lol something else to do shadow work on?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, GabijaCij said:

well, maybe I'll leave it open for others :P

Haha, she deleted the title, others won't know what this is for. Well since she's abandoning it, can I hijack it and just post random stuff (sort of like an empty warehouse with graffiti on it?) like I'm conducting my first grocery shopping as a vegan tomorrow and I need ideas for comfort foods and go to foods. Any ideas?? I'm thinking of my next random thing....

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Micah said:

Haha, she deleted the title, others won't know what this is for. Well since she's abandoning it, can I hijack it and just post random stuff (sort of like an empty warehouse with graffiti on it?) like I'm conducting my first grocery shopping as a vegan tomorrow and I need ideas for comfort foods and go to foods. Any ideas?? I'm thinking of my next random thing....

There's so much I don't know I just woke up as well hahah. Well, I think it depends where u live cus in UK where I am we have certain shops which aren't in say America that sell vegan food, so we have fake meat basically which is made of plants and other stuff but tastes so nice. Organic spaghetti is one I can think of right now

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Damon is Awesome said:

There's so much I don't know I just woke up as well hahah. Well, I think it depends where u live cus in UK where I am we have certain shops which aren't in say America that sell vegan food, so we have fake meat basically which is made of plants and other stuff but tastes so nice. Organic spaghetti is one I can think of right now

2 hours ago, Damon is Awesome said:

I love Mediterranean cuisines which a lot are already meatless. I was never really huge on meat, meaning it wasn't something that I had to have. I've always been sort of a seafood lover though. I think cheese and sour cream are going to be hadest for me tbh and so far it's not the issue. So far it's been satisfying my hunger. All of my perceptions become even more extra sensitive when I fast and right now it feels like I've been fasting. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

@GabijaCij makes a wicked vegan mac and cheese. :) 

I refuse to believe it until she gives up the recipe. Does it have chopped green chillies in it?

33 minutes ago, Trinity Anderson said:

I've been following a treasure hunt of synchronicities! You and I are both Lithuanian, love Crossfit, love Teal, and have spent time in Utah. Due to the fact your meat suit has an aesthetically pleasing face with nice angles that I like, I want to make you my Teal Tribe wife. Will you Teal Tribe marry me? I really Teal Tribe love you :) 

I don't have a meat suit, I'm vegan :P

Where do you live?

8 minutes ago, Trinity Anderson said:

Don't leave the people in suspense... will you marry me Gabija? Honeymoon's in Atlantis :) 

Only if we can take my spaceship to Atlantis