Guest amy f

Expressing anger

8 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Does anyone know how to express anger in a physically healthy way that actually gives some relief? I read that exploding and "letting it out" is not healthy for the body and puts more stress on the body. I don't and never have expressed my anger verbally or physically, and i don't know how. I have only ever written my feelings, and sat with the, allowed them to be here but i am never healing. I feel like the anger is always here and i feel like i just cant take it 

yeah, I did it about three times this summer thanks to Teal's video. I channelled my anger with the intention of letting it flow like water by doing karate in my room, but I didn't do it with the intention of getting rid of my anger, just letting it flow and being with it. If you don't know how to do martial arts don't worry you can dance, you can even pretend ur boxing/punching, when I channel anger I listen to a dramatic soundtrack of music as well. This is beneficial for me knowing I was never allowed to express my anger verbally, thus doing this after I have for instance written down why I'm angry and my feelings is beneficial. Teal mentioned you could punch a punching bag, but if u don't have that just get a pillow and channel ur anger in a way that is not acting out but using it to express yourself. then it will flow like water.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Neptune said:

"Let it flow like water"

*10 minutes later*

"This is unacceptable. I can't believe you'd be so angry."

Basically, Amy, just screw it all. Life is full of slaps in the face. We have to learn that no one gives a damn about us when we get angry. Do what you can, but keep it off the forum because it's only socially acceptable to ONE person, me, and I don't matter. I'm totally irrelevant now.

I care about u?

Fire breath :surprise-yahoo-emoticon:

Whats that now? I was breathing normal...you want to put fire in my/our mouth? Or is that kundalini you are talking about? Well...thats the worst place for fire to be

• Upvote 1

Damon's idea of being with the anger is awesome. I often channel my anger through my job, and the energy makes me a lot of money ;) lol. I've noticed recently that anger is also a cover emotion for deep grief in myself. So, doing the completion process might help you a lot if you are angry all the time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lightworker said:

Damon's idea of being with the anger is awesome. I often channel my anger through my job, and the energy makes me a lot of money ;) lol. I've noticed recently that anger is also a cover emotion for deep grief in myself. So, doing the completion process might help you a lot if you are angry all the time.

That's really awesome and thank you!