Sign in to follow this  
RoseQuartz

Hey there everyone, my name is Bettina. =)

6 posts in this topic

Hey,

My name is Bettina, I am from Colorado. I am hoping to find a community of people who are actively seeking self-love. I found this place because of my deep seeded desire to change the direction my traumatic life had been taking. This is the beginning of the active journey for me, I knew I needed to do something for a long time, but never had the reason or strength to do so. My life, much like Teal's, but not to the same extreme, has been riddled with sexual, physical, and emotional abuse and I have spent a lot of time trying to distract myself from that pain. I look forward to sharing more of my story and getting to know you all better.

Bettina

• Upvote 4

Hey Bettina :) start of your journey eh that's exciting! It's like finding a new world isn't it?

One of my favorite techniques that I did on the start of my journey (July) besides visualization was the future self technique. Teal Swan quote (from future self work video) "if life came with seatbelts I would tell you to strap one on" lol. That technique was fun and pretty cool (disclaimer: I might've overused it in the beginning :P it was my introduction to higher self)

Anyways welcome!

Edited by Just Being

4 hours ago, Just Being said:

Hey Bettina :) start of your journey eh that's exciting! It's like finding a new world isn't it?

One of my favorite techniques that I did on the start of my journey (July) besides visualization was the future self technique. Teal Swan quote (from future self work video) "if life came with seatbelts I would tell you to strap one on" lol. That technique was fun and pretty cool (disclaimer: I might've overused it in the beginning :P it was my introduction to higher self)

Anyways welcome!

Thank you, I will keep that in mind! Thanks for the kind welcome. <3

4 hours ago, cvs said:

Welcome :D

Thank you!!