elegamtiarum

im seeing alot of family matters (problems) instead of family matters (love)

5 posts in this topic

I'm seeing so much family matters here and I would like to lend a perspective, first of all to relate I've had my own emotional and physical damage from my family as well as I have dished out my own steaming from it, but one day I was talking to my dad, and he told me when he went to his perants for any form of help they would never help him, they always turned there back, it brought me back to a memory of I was at a park and My dad was the top of a ramp I got stuck half way on my bike and I put my hand out and called my dads name, he looked at me and said no, you can do it youself, I was so angry and always wondered why until he tolds me that, then I was told my dads mum was adopted and is in denial, so some how it connects to the actions of how dad was treated, I guess it's the feeling of abandonedment and having to learn by yourself that runs in the family lol my mum hs a different story of abuse in the family but is so comassionate towards my dad and stands by him trying to pull him out of self destruction, I just put two and two together, my mum lost her abusive farther at the age of ten, so she must understand abandonedment but because her dad was abusive she saw the abandonedment was positive, she told me the day he died there was a massive relief, he also died of a heart attack and drank, which my dad is a drinker, so in conclusion my mum is with my dad to show abandonedment can be positive and heal,  and myself I am a pisces so it's end of the line, but my dad is a scorpio, and Scorpio don't forgive and they don't forget so I have a big job in front of me to make his eyes clear

• Upvote 2

thank you so much for sharing. My family generation is terrible on both sides and it was me who broke the cycle of abuse. You see, India has the worst parenting  style in the world, they beat their children like its natural. So my dad was beat by his father, his mother never knew how to love him, but my dad thinks it was wrong to feel angry at his father now, he thinks people should just love their parents instantly even if u got beat. Then my mother had it even worse, you see, my grandmother wanted a boy because old Indian parents want boys to carry on their name, low and behold the irony of the universe, was that she ended up with about 5 girls and 1 boy, but she was beat even when she was pregnant, then my mother was born and she lived in hell for many many years, of violent physical abuse from both her parents. She ran away from New Zealand all the way to England to marry my dad, then along came me into this absolutely torn apart world of these two people. for 17years it was pure emotional abuse, shame, neglect, and an absolutely frightened child , until I discovered Teal Swan at 16, then at 17 I just showed them some of her videos and made them realise what they had done to me. However, emotional abuse still goes on towards my brother and sister, just the other day my family were going to a park but my mother was sad and my mom just said she cant deal with miserable people because life is too short. Looks like someone else will be doing the completion process when they are older hahah. it happens occasionally towards those two, but my parents have the mentality of letting the past go, they wont go back, and I cant make them, I can only comfort my brother and sister for now. I managed to save my cousin as well, telling him about spirituality and he truly beleievs in it from his core thank god, he reads books about the law of attraction and studies nikola tesla, thank god he is saved. well that's my family generation matters in general. And I myself chose to be a pisces and a huge empath and highly sensistive person. what a card I picked hahah. The benefit, is that I get to show my family through my experience in life, how to create anything you want. in that it is healing for them,

Edited by Damon is Awesome

7 hours ago, Damon is Awesome said:

thank you so much for sharing. My family generation is terrible on both sides and it was me who broke the cycle of abuse. You see, India has the worst parenting  style in the world, they beat their children like its natural. So my dad was beat by his father, his mother never knew how to love him, but my dad thinks it was wrong to feel angry at his father now, he thinks people should just love their parents instantly even if u got beat. Then my mother had it even worse, you see, my grandmother wanted a boy because old Indian parents want boys to carry on their name, low and behold the irony of the universe, was that she ended up with about 5 girls and 1 boy, but she was beat even when she was pregnant, then my mother was born and she lived in hell for many many years, of violent physical abuse from both her parents. She ran away from New Zealand all the way to England to marry my dad, then along came me into this absolutely torn apart world of these two people. for 17years it was pure emotional abuse, shame, neglect, and an absolutely frightened child , until I discovered Teal Swan at 16, then at 17 I just showed them some of her videos and made them realise what they had done to me. However, emotional abuse still goes on towards my brother and sister, just the other day my family were going to a park but my mother was sad and my mom just said she cant deal with miserable people because life is too short. Looks like someone else will be doing the completion process when they are older hahah. it happens occasionally towards those two, but my parents have the mentality of letting the past go, they wont go back, and I cant make them, I can only comfort my brother and sister for now. I managed to save my cousin as well, telling him about spirituality and he truly beleievs in it from his core thank god, he reads books about the law of attraction and studies nikola tesla, thank god he is saved. well that's my family generation matters in general. And I myself chose to be a pisces and a huge empath and highly sensistive person. what a card I picked hahah. The benefit, is that I get to show my family through my experience in life, how to create anything you want. in that it is healing for them,

aww this makes me so happy Damon :) another pieces on the road of unlocking secrets and healing ? and I'm beside you the whole way through your message ? I'm buzzing with happy

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, elegamtiarum said:

aww this makes me so happy Damon :) another pieces on the road of unlocking secrets and healing ? and I'm beside you the whole way through your message ? I'm buzzing with happy

Awww that's so awesome! Thank you so much for ur awesome words!

• Upvote 1