FlowMasterKink

Inquiry regarding reclaiming symbolism and energy from the dark alliances like illuminati

9 posts in this topic

A Christian friend of mine who is very close to me has been obsessed with illuminati propaganda all of the sudden as of about a month ago, she is filled with so much fear that when she speaks of it her voice trembles. I have been trying to show her there is nothing to be afraid of and to just be sure of herself and her own powers and her higher powers that she believes in, but it is difficult. Recently she has told me that a venue we go to practice hooping frequently (Me and my friends practice hula hoop tricks as a hobby) has illuminati symbology on display such as the eye,  and that one of the Dj's there has tons of illuminati tattoos all over his body and a freemason symbol on his face. She pulled up his Instagram and sent me a screenshot of him posing with his hand in the ok ?  symbol over his eye. I would like to go there next time with the intention  of revoking and disabling any dark energies that are being put off from this guy (assuming he isn't a poser), I have looked into this article http://belsebuub.com/reclaiming-the-spiritual-symbols-that-have-been-hijacked-and-used-against-us as a means to better understand the symbology, but I feel like the people in this Tribe can offer more advice, reclaiming the symbols isn't exactly what I'm trying to do, I'm specifically looking for some type of visualization, contract revocation, or something of the likes to transmute and redirect the energy. Does anyone have any advice to offer regarding this?  Is this a dangerous way of thinking? I find myself to be very strong minded and aware of my sovereignty.  Also, if you have more information about the illuminati from a spiritual standpoint I would love to learn your perspective. 

• Upvote 2

It can be dangerous if not done with absolute grace.  good intent, and all that.  But also, open heart, mind, soul, spirit.  everything.. And one thing i remember from something i read recently was about how energies are not finite or how they don't die.  they only transmute, transform and stuff like that.  So really, you're doing an ultimate and graceful thing by helping transmute energies.  i'd recommend getting closely in tune with Susie Beiler and what she does.  she's a bridge worker and is SERIOUSLY good with and is one of her main goals is to transmute and raise the frequencies of Gaia.

Also, I'm super aware of my sovereignty as well.. and as i have looked back.. i've felt like this even since i was super little. it hasn't let me!

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

It can be dangerous if not done with absolute grace.  good intent, and all that.  But also, open heart, mind, soul, spirit.  everything.. And one thing i remember from something i read recently was about how energies are not finite or how they don't die.  they only transmute, transform and stuff like that.  So really, you're doing an ultimate and graceful thing by helping transmute energies.  i'd recommend getting closely in tune with Susie Beiler and what she does.  she's a bridge worker and is SERIOUSLY good with and is one of her main goals is to transmute and raise the frequencies of Gaia.

Also, I'm super aware of my sovereignty as well.. and as i have looked back.. i've felt like this even since i was super little. it hasn't let me!

Awesome, thanks so much for your suggestions and  perspective, I am definitely going to check out Susie Beiler, immediately! ? 

• Upvote 2

Also, there is the lovely Ralph Smart too!  And The greatest Seer and lightworker of our time, Almine  <3  I loooooooooove her.  I made a topic with lots of content to do with her so perhaps check that out too!  And also, in the forum titled, inspiring vids or something like that, i put some posts with videos to do with Oberon Zell. And it's a very amazing thing.  I'd love to get into that school, even just in the online way.

( forgot it's name.. xD )  If you like.  you can PM me with any sort of questions or just to talk.  I'm sure I could provide you with what you need and would be more than happy to provide!

• Upvote 1

On 24/08/2016 at 6:35 PM, FlowMasterKink said:

A Christian friend of mine who is very close to me has been obsessed with illuminati propaganda all of the sudden as of about a month ago, she is filled with so much fear that when she speaks of it her voice trembles. I have been trying to show her there is nothing to be afraid of and to just be sure of herself and her own powers and her higher powers that she believes in, but it is difficult. Recently she has told me that a venue we go to practice hooping frequently (Me and my friends practice hula hoop tricks as a hobby) has illuminati symbology on display such as the eye,  and that one of the Dj's there has tons of illuminati tattoos all over his body and a freemason symbol on his face. She pulled up his Instagram and sent me a screenshot of him posing with his hand in the ok ?  symbol over his eye. I would like to go there next time with the intention  of revoking and disabling any dark energies that are being put off from this guy (assuming he isn't a poser), I have looked into this article http://belsebuub.com/reclaiming-the-spiritual-symbols-that-have-been-hijacked-and-used-against-us as a means to better understand the symbology, but I feel like the people in this Tribe can offer more advice, reclaiming the symbols isn't exactly what I'm trying to do, I'm specifically looking for some type of visualization, contract revocation, or something of the likes to transmute and redirect the energy. Does anyone have any advice to offer regarding this?  Is this a dangerous way of thinking? I find myself to be very strong minded and aware of my sovereignty.  Also, if you have more information about the illuminati from a spiritual standpoint I would love to learn your perspective. 

Illuminati is scary. They want to capture the souls of people and restrict the freedom. They are the dark forces. As i read more and more about their agenda, i was convinced about their secret actions. We are controlled by this people. And we should not ignore them. And not be the victim. They are trying to make a system where humans will be reduced to just a pawn. They are intelligent but selfish and i dont understand why they have to carry out their plans in secrecy if they wish for betterment of society. Mans biggest problem is to control what he has created. They have made a system which they are not able to control and as a result poor people are suffering and they are enjoying. This is wrong...totally wrong.

Do you think....this is justice that 1% of the world population has 90% of the wealth. I am with your christian friend at least for her awareness of the subject but she should divert her focus towards good people. Illuminati is satanic

• Upvote 1

Haven't seen anything uploaded. The talk is a very good perspective-shift on its own.

When it comes specifically to influence from the higher-ups of this planet: the more fear and anxiety poured into that idea, the more susceptible you'll be, of course. I am no longer susceptible to most of it, however I had to completely split from society in order to even come close to that point.

The so-called illuminati-or-whatever agenda is to stop people thinking, on its most basic level. Cultivate clear thought as a base. It's not just about energy and feelings and all that stuff. We're too stuck in those ideas. We need to acknowledge the reality that our minds have been severely messed with since birth, this is no pessimism but just fact. Once we acknowledge that and understand the how and why, we can move on to the subsequent stages which involves getting the mind unstuck and developing it into a razor-sharp tool that will enhance and complement our emotional and physical abilities.

I disagree with almost all spiritual traditions. Do not ignore the mind. Become aware of what's going on with it and you will reclaim all that very trapped, stagnant energy which is not just mental but emotional and other as well. It is just like Teal's Completion Process except applied to mind (and body) and not just emotions.

Please recognise that although emotions help us focus our powers, we are not starting from a neutral position. So going straight for the emotional issues alone will help but it also has a limit unless mind, body, and whatever else is also developed.

Quite simply, human minds are a mess. They are polluted, twisted, and stagnant. A mind is meant to be malleable, like water. If it is stuck, we have a serious problem. "We create our own reality" is not the whole picture. We need our minds to be healthy and free-flowing in order to reconcile inner realities with outer realities.

Then and only then will these humanistic manipulations flow in and out of your mind like water. Like Teal says, no defence is necessary, and no defence will truly work in the end. Let it in, let it be, and let it out.

• Upvote 1

@Kroge To be in that constant flow that you've just mentioned, is exactly one of the many things the Great Almine has been speaking about multiple times, but not to mention.  her and those who basically are trained by her.  much like Teal and those who she teaches to become facilitators.   I see a lot of similarities in these two people.

It's just that Almine isn't so much in the public eye, and therefore has been doing alot more things behind the scenes to raise awareness, raise frequencies, purify what dark magic has touched, and so on.  She does so many things similar to Teal that i can't even begin to describe.  not to mention, i've had dreams that included Teal, and also Almine.

We are on the right track, specially if Teal really does get to strongly effect the school system and the like.  if not her, one of us will be doing it.  I will not let any of her virtues and plans die out.  Even though i'm pretty powerless.. I'd at least be a space holder for these powerful ideals.

Edited by AbsoluteWave