Zitkala

I don't feel the same about my passions

3 posts in this topic

Recently, I have lost love for my passions, I feel no joy or fascination and/or excitement when it comes to learining about it or doing work on it, which is (Quantum) physics and maths, So I have a question has anyone expierenced this? Now's? How to fix it? And could it be related to a closed heart chakra by any means?

6 hours ago, Zitkala said:

Recently, I have lost love for my passions, I feel no joy or fascination and/or excitement when it comes to learining about it or doing work on it, which is (Quantum) physics and maths, So I have a question has anyone expierenced this? Now's? How to fix it? And could it be related to a closed heart chakra by any means?

Thats hard to say without knowing some details. There would many possibilities in my opinion.
1. Maybe you are becoming more authentic to your higher self recently and discovered that it is not your true-self passion.
2. Your true self wants expansion so maybe you are done with what you were meant to reach in this particular fields and should move on to something else.
3. If you would lose connection to your higher self and making steps towards becoming inauthentic again i dont think you would lose the love for it, it should still feel good and in fact bring you back in alignment.
4. Your higher self sees it as a distraction for your true purpose and wants you to take the fastest way to what you really want to do and maybe keep it as secondary passion after you discovered what you really want.
5. You started to do it in order to reach certain goals or because you just have to instead of doing it for your joy that could be even multiplied by you expecting to feel joy when you do it, thats basically similar to the happiness trap where you expect yourself to be happy and by doing so you make it impossible to be happy in the first place the way to deal with that is to give up to be happy or in other words release the resistance to not being happy.

Edited by LaucherJunge

I went through the same thing and still do, but I cane to the conclusion that the reason I enjoyed the things to start with was because of a bi product of something else, so ask has something changed in my life? Because even a small shift can effect things like that how I would imagine it is you were in a environment where it would lead you to discover physics, if that isn't there it seems pointless to study in because it would just be stagnant, pointless just doing it because I know I'm passionate about it, so what lead you to physics, if you watch the big bang theory Sheldon had the same conundrum, but then he came across the root that inspired him and he was on his way again