twisted love

i feel like nothing will make me feel whole and content what do i do?

8 posts in this topic

I found that I felt content when I was being with myself unconditionally. Feeling my emotions, watching my thoughts.
Otherwise, there is something missing.

Edit: And I get you. It is so annoying when nothing ever can make you feel whole and content. It's like the universe sucks you in to something terrible. Nothing helped me either. Except for the tiny relief I got when I'm authentic to myself.

Edited by Elif
  • Upvote 1

I feel like the first step is to accept that, right now,  you dont feel whole and content. 

I had a horrible illness that took away my ability to do even basic tasks.  It took me into a space of self-love that I'm not sure I would have been able to touch had I not been in that position.  I experienced huge healing (emotionally first, then later physically) after I came to a place of accepting it for what it was, and asking,  am I still worthy of being loved?"  The answer, at first, was NO, and I dove into that.  

So, this might sound weird but can you be with the part of yourself that doesnt feel whole, without needing to change him/her? It hurts, so our instinct is to "fix" it.  But what if there was something extremely right about the part of you thats feeling that way?  Instead of trying to make it better, maybe its not something that needs to be fixed?  

Think of someone you really truly love, if they were feeling the same way, would you need to change them, or do you still love them the way they are?  Can you sit with  that part of yourself the way you would with that person you love?

There are other levels to this, and ways to go into it; but honestly I think all of them are secondary to THIS process.  And if you "cant" do it, thats "OK" too!  Rather than these being bad things to fix, its information about how to give yourself the love you deserve, the love maybe you didnt get from parents or family, and that kind of love creates waves of goodness that radiate throughout the world.  

Edited by WildSage
typos
  • Upvote 5

Why do you want to feel whole and content? One of my favorite quotes is from Abraham, "You can't get it wrong and you never get it done". It's ok to not feel whole and content. I actually don't even know if it's possible to feel completely whole and completely content, because our desires won't let that happen.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, lightworker said:

Why do you want to feel whole and content? One of my favorite quotes is from Abraham, "You can't get it wrong and you never get it done". It's ok to not feel whole and content. I actually don't even know if it's possible to feel completely whole and completely content, because our desires won't let that happen.

For some reason my phone is quoting u light worker instead of Being a reply to the post of twisted love. Ok so, I think that's the point of being human, we are already whole as teal has said in her latest book. And as dr Wayne dyer says, we are whole because we are literally nothing but love/oneness , we are not the things we think we do such as being a thief, for we will all return to the same source.So the point of being human is for us to FEEL from a state of wholeness , separation, which means negative emotions. But in order to feel this way of being whole again and coming to awareness, one must learn to move forward in vibration. So self love is awesome, e.g writing things u love about ur body and being thankful for them. Doing anything that feels empowering such as watching videos on law of attraction. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/29/2016 at 7:06 PM, Damon is Awesome said:

For some reason my phone is quoting u light worker instead of Being a reply to the post of twisted love. Ok so, I think that's the point of being human, we are already whole as teal has said in her latest book. And as dr Wayne dyer says, we are whole because we are literally nothing but love/oneness , we are not the things we think we do such as being a thief, for we will all return to the same source.So the point of being human is for us to FEEL from a state of wholeness , separation, which means negative emotions. But in order to feel this way of being whole again and coming to awareness, one must learn to move forward in vibration. So self love is awesome, e.g writing things u love about ur body and being thankful for them. Doing anything that feels empowering such as watching videos on law of attraction. 

Ah, I was using the 'wholeness' and 'completeness' in a way that meant being satisfied and never wanting anything new, never having desires and being completely done. I completely agree that we are whole and complete in the sense that we are one and perfect and all come from source, but we are not whole and complete in the sense that we can be 'finished', as that would put an end to existence. 

Edited by lightworker

You were born complete and whole. You need to unlearn all the things that life has taught about you, get rid of anything that doesn't serve you and replace it that does.

Get out pen and paper or wordpad. Write all the things you want to believe about yourself and repeat it 10x. for ex: I'M WORTHY, I LOVE MYSELF, I HAVE SPECIAL TALENTS, etc.  You may not believe it at first but if read it ,or better yet, rewrite it everyday, it will start to ingrain in the subconscious mind and you will actually feel all of those things.

• Upvote 2