Sign in to follow this  
Veronica Soto

Spiritual gifts

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I wonder if anyone knows of a way to help me uncover my spiritual gifts. I am pretty ordinary without extra sensory abilities that I know of.

I'm kind of jealous of  the people that say they can see auras and angels or interpret dreams or have inner knowing or any kind of extra sensory abilities.

Can anyone help me with this?

Much love

hello Veronica, welcome.... I would say start with learning whatever draws you near = appeals to you. So, meditation might be a nice way and delve into some youtube vids or read, read, read. I just follow my heart and like what inspires me, you will know what resonates with you and what doesn't. Art is a nice release, so is music. I am controversial in saying that I personally believe listening to music can teach, or enable you to learn more than most literature, or books can. Feeling, emotions and life experiences are condensed into songs, and we can learn so much from escaping with music alone.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for you reply hanging buoy, I do love music so I will definitely be looking into that. I also watch every vid that Teal has out there and have read her first 2 books (i just got the 3rd book in the mail today.. Sooo excited !). Wayne Dyer and Carolyn Miss are other authors that I absolutely love.