Burcu

Spiritual manipulation?

20 posts in this topic

I use positive focus to attract specific guys and almost always at one point they step away. I've been told by spiritual teachers that I use spiritual manipulation to attract them and affect their free will and then it backfires. Also that I am 'too spirtually powerful' over them and so it is not fair and they subconsciously feel it and stay away. How come positive focus be manipulative and affecting their free will if they are choosing to do it? Isn't everyone responsible of how they feel and what they do? Also shouldn't me being poweful feel attractive? I am confused about attracting people and now at a place where i feel like 'it isn't allowed' or 'wrong'. Thank you for your help :

Edited by Burcu
sounds better/more correct

Well.... The answer lies between you and your higher self. The reason why is because I believe you asked a different or you wanted something but you're actually finding it but the answer that you are receiving is not the one you were expecting. For example, I will use myself as an example. I wanted to find love and I would go on dates and I would connect but then people wouldn't stay very long. And my dates wouldn't last. But in my head I told myself that I wanted to  find "love." But my higher self decided to show me that in a different way. Which didn't involve going on dates at all. It involved me being alone and loving myself and healing myself. So I encourage you to meditate maybe even in nature. The answer is right there. And once you go with the flow and listen, it will make sense and bring clarity. Blessed Be - Nicholadicus.

• Upvote 3

Burcu-

(A) There is insufficient information to answer this question.

(B)  Insufficient information has never prevented me from attempting to appear knowledgable :nerd-yahoo-emoticon:;-)

(C) Positive focus in and of itself is not a violation of free-will. You also have full right to employ of your own will. It is ALSO not very easy to violate someone else's free-will if you are acting

in honesty and integrity. (i.e. not doing anything underhanded)

(D) I am only guessing  here that you don't do anything ostensibly bad that you are aware of, but possibly engage in some activities in the astral realm that INFLUENCE people's hearts..

(or maybe set love_spells?)

-------------------------

Regardless, I don't necessarily like the characterization these other teachers apparently said to you (at this point). The REAL ISSUE is always EMOTIONAL and inside of you. Those EMOTIONS held within you generate both the specific quality of your actions (loving or manipulative or honest.. etc) and also possess (sub-consciously) the strongest manifestational power. They largely determine the KIND of guy you end up connecting with (often over-riding aspects of your conscious intent and focus).. since the universe is smarter than you or I.. and is always delivering growth opportunities to your doorstep that reveal those personal areas one needs to work on most.

That all said, why did these spiritual advisors say you are manipulative?

Being spiritually powerful WILL BE attractive to the right and sufficiently advanced persons. To some extent that was the 'trigger word' that got me to respond to your message, since I like 'spiritually advanced or powerful' entities. I, myself, am an ultra-dimensional light-being hovering above a lap top right now psychically writing onto the screen:star-yahoo-emoticon:  Needless to say.. "I get around".

Have a great day!

Kiel

• Upvote 2

The more attuned you become to your own spiritual power and authenticity,  the more people will be attracted to that particular embodiment of You.  And if people aren't ready to dive and do the work within themselves, then the natural response is to run..  Does that make sense?  

• Upvote 1

@Nicholadicys Thank you, your answer appeals to me as I thought about it before when I watched Teal's video 'fuck loa'. I feel like my main desire is to find trust and value and my higher self may want me to find it inside. I also love meditation and nature, very grounding.

@Kielbasa Johansen I haven't done any spells but the spiritual teacher has told me that my focus was like/the same as a spell. Which I had no intention to do whatsoever my intention was to use LOA to attract. Hmm having said that suboncious emotions have manifestational power, I might have been using taking action from a place of insecurity and have been trying to 'control' instead of 'love' maybe? Thank you for your message dear light being, helpful

@AngelRose147 Yes your words have resonated with me. I like  'being attracted to that particular embodiment of You' which feels like the core of me that is and always been. They weren't really spiritual or aware/conscious people so makes sense. Thank you

@walt Not true at all but you are free to think whatever you want

• Upvote 2

I don't think there is such a think as too spiritually powerful, if u see urself that way then I call that being a goddess haha seriously though, I don't think u are spiritually manipulating, but take what u will from that. instead, what u want to feel is right for u, all women have a right to feel powerful because that is attractive, it's essentially the divine feminine which is awesome. If u desire a partner then u can be as specific or open as u want and manifest from ur heart. I watched an interview with teal and Mackenzie Scott and she manifested the perfect boyfriend right down to 90% of what she wrote down.  Defiently check it out. And positive affirmations are awesome, we can't affect someone else's free will, they are god too, they have a right to their own life, even teal has said we cannot control another's thoughts.

• Upvote 1

@Damon is AwesomeI wouldn't call myself that too haha although I love doing divine feminine/goddess meditations. Yes I agree they are god too! Maybe my power and focus feels like dominance because they haven't got a hold of their own's yet and they choose to set free of it. Will watch, thanks! 

• Upvote 1

On 8/23/2016 at 5:00 PM, Burcu said:

and almost always at one point they step away.

@BurcuIf there is commonality in the dynamics between you (and the various men ha-ha :) ) at the point at which they step away.. that is telling..and the area to honestly self-reflect about.  People will repeat negative (or counter-productive) BEHAVIOR patterns in relationships when the underlying emotional issue causing it remains unhealed.  These emotional wounds are from past issues in one's life, often childhood, and/or emotional debris INHERITED from parents.

Teal's variety of techniques for emotional healing will be relevant to relationships as well.  I used to think it's a THOUGHT-BASED universe, but really.. it is an EMOTIONAL UNIVERSE and bad emotions need to be processed in order for people to evolve their consciousness and relationships.

"If you ain't crying,  you ain't flying."   :P

I just had a lady friend walk away 2 hours ago! However, I can be kinda tough to deal with since I'm super-rangy in personality and, like Teal, tend to challenge people's belief systems a bit.. and  (gently) point out shadows. NO ONE LIKES HAVING THEIR SHADOWS POINTED OUT.  :not-listening-yahoo-emoticon:ha-ha ;)

Edited by Kielbasa Johansen
deleted unnecessary verbiage
  • Upvote 1

it's way easier to clean the house than to keep it clean. 

your initial post made me think of a 3 yrs old who is proud of gathering all the toys from the playground at one point then is upset that the other kids take them back when they go home. 

• Upvote 2

@Kielbasa Johansen The feeling is good most of the time and then a very sudden unexpected thing happens! So i think i suppress my feelings and use positive fcous as a resistance without being aware of because we all get wobbly sometimes but i don't think I deserve to be crashed down everytime I wobble so there must be something more to it. I just keep doing completion process on myself  because the emotions keep coming and i feel emotional and feeling them the way they are is really accepting :) haha sure you'll find someone that matches your personality!

@mufhry Nothing is ours or i guess no one belongs to anyone. But even if it is ego or whatever, anyone who has experienced it knows that the pain of loss hurts. Especially when you make emotional connection, feel the love and trust then loose it, which Teal Swan explains as the same as death

@Burcu ["(I'm) sure you'll find someone that matches your personality!"]
Thanks.. but it's not easy with my over-performing romanticism. Plus, I'm so busy volunteering at the children's hospital when not dedicating my time rescuing baby seals from rogue fisherman.
:shrugging shoulders: What's a vegan grocery empire heir to do?? :sigh:

["I just keep doing completion process on myself  because the emotions keep coming"]
Sounds like you're going about it the right way.  :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:  I just got "The Completion Process" in the mail yesterday. I guess I should check it out myself!
Let me know how it goes for you.  :D

• Upvote 1

On 24 August 2016 at 1:16 AM, Nicholadicys said:

Well.... The answer lies between you and your higher self. The reason why is because I believe you asked a different or you wanted something but you're actually finding it but the answer that you are receiving is not the one you were expecting. For example, I will use myself as an example. I wanted to find love and I would go on dates and I would connect but then people wouldn't stay very long. And my dates wouldn't last. But in my head I told myself that I wanted to  find "love." But my higher self decided to show me that in a different way. Which didn't involve going on dates at all. It involved me being alone and loving myself and healing myself. So I encourage you to meditate maybe even in nature. The answer is right there. And once you go with the flow and listen, it will make sense and bring clarity. Blessed Be - Nicholadicus.

nice one ude, nicely put. i had the same thing, i wanted a boyfriend and never got one and in the end when i asked my higher self, it turned out i dont want a boyfriend really, i was too scared to admit that i wanted a healthy relationship with myself first and was using 'neeing a boyfriend' as a mask. so yeah... sometimes, it really is not that we want a relationship, romantically with someone, and instead it is that we just want to be and feel loved, and we then go and get that instead of panacking something is wrong with us for not having a relationship and attracting the wrong peeps.

• Upvote 1

You are attempting to manipulate by trying to make specific men attracted to you, that is an attempt to control their free will, which is why it backfires, because you can't control another's free will.  Why not just let attraction happen naturally? 

Also are these men spiritual themselves?  If not they my find your spirituality intimidating.  If you just be and let attraction happen on it's own you will find the right people are attracted to you.

• Upvote 2

@jro5139

no they are not. What I can't get my head around is that what happened to you can attract anyone or anything, LOA, abraham hicks etc... But on the other hand it always works out at first. It suddenly backfires when I get too much into it. I guess if I would just make the intention they'll come anyway, maybe I don't trust enough to let go of control after the first step happens

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Burcu said:

@jro5139

no they are not. What I can't get my head around is that what happened to you can attract anyone or anything, LOA, abraham hicks etc... But on the other hand it always works out at first. It suddenly backfires when I get too much into it. I guess if I would just make the intention they'll come anyway, maybe I don't trust enough to let go of control after the first step happens

I haven't been able to attract anyone or anything, what they say is you attract what your vibration is so it's a matter of realizing what your vibration is, I recently realized something that I didn't know about myself then I realized if I had gotten what I wanted I never would have realized it.  I attracted the person to me that made me learn all these lessons, letting go of control was a big one for me this year too.