tiffonce

Leaving my house is a trigger

4 posts in this topic

I'm posting a lot, but I'm just realizing what some of my issues are. 

I have a hard time leaving my house. I actually experience rage when I have to leave. 
I thought it was all the things I have to do to get ready to leave the house that bothered me. But, I think it's actually leaving my house that bothers me. 

If you've experienced the same and healed from it, I'd be interested to know your experience from that. What shadows did you uncover? How did you heal them? Did it work?

• Upvote 1

I can relate to this, I don't like titles but I have been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder so you could look that up to see I it applies to you so that you could have a better understanding of what is going on from a phycologists perspective. 

Of course you can overcome this and I have for the most part. And Teal teaches us to embrace our fears so you may get a good understanding on how you embrace your fears by listening to her teachings on the subject. It works for me. I know, I know sounds a bit cliché and challenging but there are steps you can take and processes that you can follow. Thank you! Much Love!

• Upvote 1

@Micah I'm waiting for the completion process to come out. I pre-ordered it. Haha :)

I just gotta sit with myself when I'm triggered like that. But, it's hard because I have 3 kids. But, I'll try and figure it out soon. 

• Upvote 1

Have you tried diving into the feeling with teals "healing the emotional body " on you tube. I only ask because I'm interested to see what you uncovered if youve did it? I used this technique when I had a full 1 hour to myself and I was shocked at what my inside emotions told me when I had actually took the time to listen, I didn't realise I was suppressing as much as I was.

• Upvote 1