wash

fighting against the society.

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone else find that after listening to teal there is a massive opening in the mind that can see the way the main SYSTEMS are designed are not working. For example I totally agree that if I was given the choice to re do the system of schooling because at school I was massively interested in the sciences but never hardly got to study this and in stead had the majority of my time studying things that meant nothing to me.  I would take every students gifts and massively capitalise on those rather than continuing to focus on there weaknesses, I would have all the engineers studying engineering, the scientists in science, the sportsman in sports and so on. HOWEVER.... how does someone like me fight against a system that would probably just squash me for even having the thoughts I have?? This is my issue, I have my mind opened but then I am struggling o to then live with the fact that I cant do anything about the new thoughts I am having... What does everyone else on here do if you feel the same feelings ??

Trust me, we don't have to fight it at all, its going down within the next 5 years, It all ends as Teal said with the next U.S president. I was once angry at the system for what it was, however I'm actually thankful for it because I kept questioning and focusing on the meaning of life that eventually I stumbled across the secret. Your idea for schooling is fantastic, its what a lot of people want, and I know that's how school will be in the new society. The system now is failing completely, I mean, economically the world is fuckin crumbling, I mean seriously, China last year collapsed. As soon as the money is gone absolutely NOTHING can function that's part of the old system. But yeah the system is fucked because it only offers ONE perspective, which is born, education, job, marriage, family, dead. I mean its so obvious that those who created the system know exactly the invincible power we are.

• Upvote 1

Hi Damon, love the confidence in the name haha.

I like what you say that the whole system is due for its own demise, it appears to be the only way: that it is completely destroyed and re started. However this just adds to my feelings of powerlessness, I go through my day to day life imagining how it could be but seeing how it is. I feel I should do more but don't know what I can do.  I feel that the more I am taught to open my eyes the more power less I feel? Do you know what I mean?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wash said:

Hi Damon, love the confidence in the name haha.

I like what you say that the whole system is due for its own demise, it appears to be the only way: that it is completely destroyed and re started. However this just adds to my feelings of powerlessness, I go through my day to day life imagining how it could be but seeing how it is. I feel I should do more but don't know what I can do.  I feel that the more I am taught to open my eyes the more power less I feel? Do you know what I mean?

Hmm, the feeling of powerlessness may, probably most likely come from childhood. I mean the past week I've been going through a lot of stuff and I get that feeling too but it was in regards to something else. So I did some shadow work. In terms of the system itself, it cannot hold anything over u once u realise u are god. U gotta keep  ingraining that in ur brain. But I mean u can always take small steps towards empowerment, I mean i got empowered and felt bigger than the system when I re watched the films: the matrix, fight club and inception. All three about creating ur own reality of course. Remember this also, times are changing and the system really is falling apart right now, they just do a good job of hiding it. And as dr Wayne dyer said: you will see it when u believe it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wash said:

so awesome damon. What type of things would you say would contribute to my feelings of powerlelssness.?

for that my friend I cannot answer, only you can find the answer to that. Well... you and Teal Swan cus shes a badass extrasensory hahah