Cole

Repeating Numbers

7 posts in this topic

Seemingly more and more, I find myself looking at the clock to find repeated numbers such as 1:11, 2:22, 5:55, etc.

This has been occurring almost always multiple times a day consistently, for over a month now and I do not know what it means. It has been happening so frequently at seemingly random intervals that I get chills and can't help but wonder if it is not coincidence and that the universe or something may be trying to grab my attention.

I have only recently began my spiritual journey and awakening process so maybe this is something I should get used to as time goes on?

I feel like it has to have some greater meaning, and I would appreciate help with deciphering what it could be about.

Thank you!

• Upvote 2

Hi Cole! 

19 minutes ago, Cole said:

I have only recently began my spiritual journey and awakening process so maybe this is something I should get used to as time goes on?

I feel like it has to have some greater meaning, and I would appreciate help with deciphering what it could be about.

So, typically this means (at least, from everything I've encountered first hand), that you've been 'activated' for a special degree of heightened awareness due to your level of consciousness rising. Grats! It means a little something different for everyone. I was just talking to some other community members over in the Synchronicity forum about seeing repeating 1:11, 2:22 etc. I did a lot of research on my own, since I just felt that I couldn't be the only person seeing repeating numbers all the time, everywhere and it filled me with a sense of pause, kind humor, and wonder; typically, after you acknowledge that this is actually happening, and start taking note of the patterns, the numbers start to change to your personal numerology. This can be anything. For instance, I see 37's all the time. I got the recommendation to look up some sort of key online to decipher what each number combination I saw repeating meant (it doesn't matter which source you choose, but it's good to stick with one so your messages are consistent and begin to make sense). I use Joanne Sacred Scribe, because it resonated with me, and I'm probably at least part angel (on my good days anyway ^_^), but there are tons of sites that decipher sequences. 

Eventually, you'll be able to kind of feel what the combos mean, and when 11:11 hits (and it will), you can just give the Universe a high five, and know you're rocking your spiritual path. 

Hope this helped! Welcome! 

I'm sitting in my car, scrolling through the forum, I look up and see this and since it's my number I see EVERYWHERE I snap a picture, then continue my scrolling. The first thing I then see is this post. Ha! Love synchronization!:x

0612160221.jpg

Children see shapes and creatures in the crowd. as we get older our pattern recognition gets even more advanced. I feel like I'm getting messaged from nature constantly, invalidating or validating certain thoughts or actions. In psychology it's subconscious pattern recognition, in spirituality it's messages from a higher power. 

Maybe the higher power exists within the mind. our mind creates our perception of reality. But I don't know. All I know is that I want to go into outer space... not in the ground. 

• Upvote 2

I've always seen synchronization as a byproduct of the law of attraction. I always see 8:24 (my birthday) on clocks, in reports at work, the duration of a YouTube video, and other seemingly random numbers through my life. I feel as though it continues to appear because I've continued to notice it when it pops up, give it attention, and make it meaningful. All of that focus causes it to appear more often for me. The number 11:11 has done this for me in the past because all through my life I've treated 11:11 as a lucky time of day (someone once told me that you should always make a wish at 11:11). I do notice that occasionally when 8:24 or 11:11 pop up and I don't give it a ton of attention, or gloss over it and move on with my day, the frequency in which I see these numbers decreases significantly.

I don't doubt that other factors could be at play (a message from or indication of a guide or your higher self perhaps), but I generally attribute it to my own level of focus.

:)