LaucherJunge

The source does not know if it has an origin?

10 posts in this topic

Teal is saying that source does not even know its origin by itself thats why we are here in the first place and thats the best explanation i heard so far but one thing boggles my mind if time does not exist for source and it is percieving from our perspective it should already know the future because time already happened for it since it is percieving us from a dimension without time. I cant imagine our timeline being the furthest or do i understand the concept of time in a wrong way and there is no past and future just present in different parallel timelines? Another explenation could be that our reality is stuck in time while source is not, that means we have to first experience all this time while for source everything happened immediately and since we can not percieve source in the dimension it really is we would not be able to experience what it already knows anyway.

Edited by LaucherJunge

2 minutes ago, Delina said:

So what is your question?

if you are confused... Look how well u r doing ??

I would like to see if someone has an opinion on this  which would resonate with me more than my confusing thoughts about this.

I mean i dont feel like i really have to know this in order to feel good its just that im curious about that subject :)

3 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I mean i dont feel like i really have to know this in order to feel good its just that im curious about that subject :)

I feel like I have to know this in order to feel good. It bugs my mind. I really wonder source's origin: How everything started. The why, and how of the existence. 

I hope it can be known to source soon. And by soon, I mean at least 2000 years later from this. I think it'll take at least that long for the question and manifestation cycle to give us an answer. 

Edited by Elif

2 hours ago, Elif said:

I feel like I have to know this in order to feel good. It bugs my mind. I really wonder source's origin: How everything started. The why, and how of the existence. 

I hope it can be known to source soon. And by soon, I mean at least 2000 years later from this. I think it'll take at least that long for the question and manifestation cycle to give us an answer. 

And it might be just a first step of many, because the possibility is that the source in our universe is one of many which are all linked to a even higher source and this could go basically forever it could go as wide as the expansion of the universe itself into the infinete there are no boundaries. So the true purpose of being even for source might be the search for your own origin exactly what the human race does for thousands of years. Maybe there is no end to the searching and i want to accept it if its the case.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Trinity Anderson said:

Here Teal discusses the Zero-Point Field and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. I think it's relevant :)

This article gave me lots of new input on that and i would say that i can cut what i really dont get down into how the interaction between a being thats timeless and a being that lives in time works which gets even more confusing by the fact that those beings are one but this is probably not understandable for a being living in the reality of space and time.

1 hour ago, walt said:

I'm not sure if the ability to reason is a fifth dimension attribute.

yes I would not exactly call it reasoning we dont know how the process works for source or if there even is a real process i guess.

15 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

And it might be just a first step of many, because the possibility is that the source in our universe is one of many which are all linked to a even higher source and this could go basically forever it could go as wide as the expansion of the universe itself into the infinete there are no boundaries. So the true purpose of being even for source might be the search for your own origin exactly what the human race does for thousands of years. Maybe there is no end to the searching and i want to accept it if its the case.

My fear is that this search could end up being nasty. Right now, there is suffering. And obviously according to Source perspective, there is nothing wrong with suffering, even though we are it, and I am it, when I'm in pain. What further pain will it - and we - endure to figure out it's origins? 

But I understand this fear comes from my life, what I experienced early on in my childhood that affected my subconscious and my way of thinking. Because it is a projection onto the universe.

Edited by Elif

3 hours ago, Elif said:

My fear is that this search could end up being nasty. Right now, there is suffering. And obviously according to Source perspective, there is nothing wrong with suffering, even though we are it, and I am it, when I'm in pain. What further pain will it - and we - endure to figure out it's origins? 

But I understand this fear comes from my life, what I experienced early on in my childhood that affected my subconscious and my way of thinking. Because it is a projection onto the universe.

This again is just a matter of time, hopfully one day humans will be so far that there will be no suffering or lets say it will get less over time but before that happens it will grow for the next years by a lot probably until it explodes.

13 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

The first known thing in creation is infinity. Then infinity becomes aware. ... As the Creator decides to experience Itself, It manifests what we would perceive as outer space. As the Creator continues to experience Itself, It manifests free will and Love. ...

The action of free will upon Love creates manyness. Manyness first starts out as an outpouring of randomized creative force, which then creates patterns. The patterns of energy begin to regularize their own rhythms and fields, thus creating dimensions and universes. The galaxy, and all other material things, are the products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. Each individualized portion of the One would become a Co-Creator and creates a universe.

Each universe would evolve with its own set of natural laws. Any portion of any universe, no matter how small, contains, as in a holographic picture, the one Creator which is infinity. Thus, all begins and ends in mystery.

In space/time, it is not possible to determine the course of events beyond the incarnation, but only to correct present imbalances. In time/space, on the other hand, it is not possible to correct any imbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and thusly forgive the self for that which is.

The advantage of time/space is the fluidity of the overview. The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness, with just a tiny candle, one may correct the imbalances.

Intuition, inspiration, psychic ability, and tantric sex, all serve to bridge the chasm between space/time and time/space. But there is no fixed dividing line. In space/time there are people with extraordinary psychic abilities who can tap into the time/space world and communicate with beings on the other side. And beings in time/space can manifest in space/time as what we call ''ghosts.''

Time/space is no more homogeneous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and patterns as is space/time, and has as structured a system of what you would call Natural Laws. Every planet with Third Density entities has a corresponding time/space.

If there were no potential for misunderstanding, there would be no experience. It is necessary for the Third Density entity to forget where it comes from so that the mechanism of confusion or free will may operate upon the newly individuated consciousness complex.

I highly recommend The Law of One/Ra Material to you guys. Also, it seems to be very much in alignment with Teal's teachings. It is pure information with no filter. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63o9cu57QDg&list=PLB6A57398C5BF4F25

http://www.lawofone.info

If you're more of a cliffs notes person I would recommend these sites, but immersing yourself in the original text without any spin is highly recommended:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/sep2/ra.htm

http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section 1.htm

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/books-free-online/23-the-law-of-one-study-guide

http://www.salrachele.com/webarticles/dimensionsanddensities.htm

So i suppose the answer to my question would be basically channeling which i dont really have a clue about yet.

@Trinity Anderson

I like it and it makes sense i just had some thought few days ago that also would fit into this picture.
I think the reality is that the everything is infinite it "starts" in the infinite dimension where the very first or last consciousness spilts apart into the dimension thats basically infinity -1 in order to be able to experience itself by that the new created consciousness forgets its origin and also splits it goes on like this till we get to our dimension where the spilt is continued even further eventually into negative dimensions. So the ultimate balance of the universes/dimensions or dimensions/universes is the consciousness in the dimension of negative infinity together with the consciousness in the positive infinity when those meet up they may finally understand what the next step of consciousness before them was.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trinity Anderson said:

I like this. How does this fit into your theory, I'm curious? http://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Universal_Time_Matrix

Universal Time Matrix

300px-Universal-Time-Matrix150.jpg

Universal Time Matrix

The Universal Time Cosmology of Twelve Dimensions of Simultaneous Time-Space Cycles within a Fifteen Dimensional Wave Spectrum. Each Harmonic Universe is equal to the Triad of Spiritual Identity that our consciousness evolves through as our Personality (1D-2D-3D), Soul (4D-5D-6D), Oversoul (Monad) (7D-8D-9D), Avatar Christos (10D-11D-12D) and Founder Consciousness (13D-14D-15D)

Universal Tree of Life

Every aspect of Universal Creation and its life spiral are designed and instructed through these blueprint structures which contain multiple arrangements and layers of vibrational Spectrum of Frequency. This is the Universal Tree of Life. Learning to travel consciously through the vibrational quality of the Tree of Life, is to travel through the multiple dimensions of time and is the personal pathway to achieve spiritual sovereignty and energetic freedom. This is referred to as GSF.

12 Tree Grid Architecture

The Core Manifestation Body Foundation: The structure of the macrocosmic Universal Tree of Life is replicated within the microcosmic personal tree of Life. Individual Human anatomy manifests upon and within the multidimensional layers instructed by the core manifestation template – The Tree of Life. Every aspect of the Universal Creation and life spiral are designed and instructed through these Blueprintstructures built upon Sacred Geometry.

See Also:

Root Race

Spectrum of Frequency

Chakra Wave Spectrum

I also received personal intuitions about infinite dimensions and did not receive anything, as I recall, about a specific numerology. I think both are widely believed by spiritual leaders to be true simultaneously, infinite dimensions as well as 12 dimensions. Perhaps a better name for the 12 dimensions is densities, I have seen that used. I know I have heard Matt Kahn talk about infinite dimensions. Also, Dwaine Hartman has mentioned when you change something small, like pause to do deep-breathing in a spot where you would normally react in an angry way, you literally change dimensions with that tiny choice. So fascinating. I really wanted to make sure I introduced you to the Ascension Glossary, it's the work of Lisa Renee Jones, she runs a site called Energetic Synthesis. It's full of highly specific information much of which I go on faith/intuition as being true, but it is hard for me to turn it into something practical at this time. There is a lot of information that would "startle" most people who aren't ready for it. Also, through living life in a heart-centered way I believe it is possible to pick up these intuitions yourself and then your linear-thinking brain will even organize the quantum/spiritual information just for you in the way that makes the most sense... thoughtful! Lol. 

Wow this has blown my mind really interesting. I also had the thought that dimensions come in triads i mean its pretty convincing if you look at our reality. But i dont think its really possible to rationalize in such a way that you can grasp those high dimensions by thinking i mean its hard enough to imagine the soul dimensions in relation to the oversoul dimensions but it goes even further. And i dont think this is saying that there is no way it can continue so it probably would resonate with the idea of infinite dimensions because there seems to always be a way of something coming before the first thing you can imagine. Even if we manage to be the most enlightened and extrasensory person there is at the moment, we can probably only get a grasp of the higher dimensions that could exist above. But because i think enlightenment has no limitations im sure there is a way to learn about even higher dimension if you manage to find a way to communitcate in any way with beings in dimensions that are probably able to "explain" those above them.
On the other hand if you think very rationally its very hard to imagine that there are really infinite dimensions because the likelihood would be very very low to be a being in the 3rd dimension but i would explain this by the fact that the lower the dimension the more common it is in the range of everything. so there is not only one 3rd dimension but a multitude that got multiplied down the spiral beginning with infinity, an example would be we have universes lets hypothetically say we have 100 universes those would be like a higher dimension in contrast to galaxies of which we have billions and then we have solar systems of which we have again way more. So this shows how the universe is splitting down into things that get more common. 

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 1