Sophia Spirit

Music

14 posts in this topic

I record and play bass guitar and somewhat guitar. I also make beats for any kind of genre. I live in Florida but want to experiment with making music through exchange of recordings through electronic communication via email to collaborate and make a song together with someone. I think that it would be a awesome experience. 

Edit: I also have a mic and can do some vocals. 

Edited by Micah

I've been singing since i was about 11-12 ( 23 now )  I play instruments by ear, and have played piano that way since i was really young as well.

I've got ALOT of exposure to all sorts of music and media, so perhaps I could be of some help?  perhaps also help each other become better soloists and perhaps form a group together, an intentional group/band.  <3

I've become very good with multiple languages,  specially when i am singing.  English, Japanese, Chinese, Norse, Celtic, and so on.  i am also quite the parrot so all i have to do is hear a song just a few times or even once and I've already got the knack of it!

Even though I am overseas.. I think we could do something like mixing our recorded segments.. I'm not really good with any software.. nor would I know the best place to get that sort of thing.. I have had alot of exposure to that sort of thing but i don't have much knowhow about them.. lol.

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 1

@AbsoluteWave I use FL Studio but I wonder if there are any open source recording studios perhaps. I know that you can download Sony's Acid Pro for a free 10 day trial but it is expensive afterwards, FL Studio is also expense I believe. I can look into an open source(free) software if anyone is interested. This has been a idea of mine for a while now, to collaborate with someone over electronic communication via email. 

I'm trying to delete this topic but I don't know how lol. Anyways that sounds interesting what you guys are planning. I don't think I could do through electronic communication though because it seems too meticulous (I'm not good at technology). 

• Upvote 1

You got to start somewhere.. I used to be horrible with anything tech beyond the games i played at the time.

Don't delete this thread!!

This has alot of potential for many more people to meet and talk, specially about music and the like!

• Upvote 1

I'd really like if I could work on the vocals and lyrics with you.  that'd be sweet.  PM me the lyrics if you have any going so far.  perhaps I could send you my take on it!  <3

I didn't mention yet but i LOVE LOVE LOVE this.  so much potential.  Also, has alot of feels already!

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 1

@AbsoluteWave yes it still needs a lot done to include volumes being adjusted especially after adding more. I find the volume part of production to be the most challenging. Think so that the beat needs to be less repetitive as well. Thank you for the compliments!

ps I was thinking about a female's voice on this version but let's see what ideas we come up with. 

Lyrics 

https://play.google.com/music/preview/T27f3wg5wa3sml5amoiwrr5twyu?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics&u=0#

Edited by Micah

Awesome.  But where is the edited version?  all I have is the first link you sent me.  I still like it as it is  ;3  ALOT of it i would hope you've kept. @Micah

Edited by AbsoluteWave

@AbsoluteWave We should cover this! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVM3dnIipbA

Lyrics

Froze asleep
Coma deep
I dream I'm not out with you
Alone at sea

And you watched the waves
And you sang to me
As we sink
I dream I'm not out with you