EverlyWoods732

Friends & connections

13 posts in this topic

Hi! Lovely to see this topic. I've been looking to connect with like-minded people, since I my whole life haven't known any like-minded being around the town I live. But it is a BIG need of mine to connect. I often feel very alone. 

Well, anyway. How good to start with a shadow there, lol. 

I call myself Gothfey here. I'm from sweden. Spirituality is my passion. Currently unempolyed. Studying magic (path of eclectic witchcraft) and are developing my psychic abilities further, and are seeking my purpose here on earth and how to integrate it 100% in my life as a career.  Shadow work has become my main practice every day since I discovered Teal. It has been quite the wake up call and an intense, transformative journey which is still going on every day.   

So about me as a person... um... why the hell is that so hard to describe? Oh well. I'm a sensitive and deep person, an empath, very connected to the universe, earth and animals. I LOVE magic, manifestation etc. I'm a bubbly person and I love sharing experiences, which I would love to do in this forum! I value authenticity and unconditional love, and art in its most expressive form. I like writing, singing, and editing movies into music videos. Hmm... not so sure of what more I should currently tell about me. Well, there you have little information hehe! 

I look forward to connecting. :)  

• Upvote 4

Oh, well hi ,Gothfey. It's a pleasure to connect with you :) I'm actually very similar i'm sensitive and empathic. 

I love magic, witchcraft, writing singing any forms of expression such as acting and performing. I'm an artist and poet at heart so I feel it would be easy to relate with you Gothfey. I'll send you a private message, just in case you don't see this one :P

Oh, and, how old are u? 

Damon here, from the UK, currently about to start my second year at Warwick University studying Film Studies, its like I have infilitrated this system and society and will bring it down because i and all of you know who we truly are hahahha, don't tell the unconscious people though, they be confused

• Upvote 3

On 8/23/2016 at 5:18 AM, EverlyWoods732 said:

Oh, well hi ,Gothfey. It's a pleasure to connect with you :) I'm actually very similar i'm sensitive and empathic. 

I love magic, witchcraft, writing singing any forms of expression such as acting and performing. I'm an artist and poet at heart so I feel it would be easy to relate with you Gothfey. I'll send you a private message, just in case you don't see this one :P

Oh, and, how old are u? 

Ah! Cool! :D Lovely to hear we are similar and can relate to each other. I also love every form of expression, though I find my true talents are mostly in spirituality and writing. I am 23 years old. And u? 

• Upvote 1

lets see, my name is Alex and in my life I'm spiritually in the closet lol, but from experience and having memories of higher realities I don't talk about it because it sounds so crazy, this is a big part of my perspective and im kind of ashamed of it. this is why I haven't had a facebook for the longest time, if I add someone I know it will go people you may know and they'll know im "crazy" and into this stuff, im not into it, im just aware of it, its not a belief to me, also I don't like drama or gossip, I wont tolerate it, im just like oh they don't know this is a mirror and it isn't personal. I need spiritual perspectives to make this my norm, I know those people are out there. im sensitive and empathic, so I wont be saying any hurtful things, I feel it right back.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

lets see, my name is Alex and in my life I'm spiritually in the closet lol, but from experience and having memories of higher realities I don't talk about it because it sounds so crazy, this is a big part of my perspective and im kind of ashamed of it. this is why I haven't had a facebook for the longest time, if I add someone I know it will go people you may know and they'll know im "crazy" and into this stuff, im not into it, im just aware of it, its not a belief to me, also I don't like drama or gossip, I wont tolerate it, im just like oh they don't know this is a mirror and it isn't personal. I need spiritual perspectives to make this my norm, I know those people are out there. im sensitive and empathic, so I wont be saying any hurtful things, I feel it right back.

Hey Alex, fellow empath here

I don't use Facebook for those same reasons :) I usually get the O.o look from people when I say I don't have Facebook and I just tell them that I'm not into the whole social media thing lol The way you described it is more in line to my reason why I don't like using it. I thought of joining the TS Facebook group today and I'm thinking its a process I'm going through and when I'm ready I'll try it out. There's gonna be people from my past and relatives wanting to reconnect which is a fear I have, gotta do some shadow work before I dive deep into that. I look forward to reading The Completion Process, currently finishing up Shadows Before Dawn.  Anyways thought I'd share that as a response to your post.

Edited by Just Being
*does the hoe down*

1 hour ago, Just Being said:

Hey Alex, fellow empath here

I don't use Facebook for those same reasons :) I usually get the O.o look from people when I say I don't have Facebook and I just tell them that I'm not into the whole social media thing lol The way you described it is more in line to my reason why I don't like using it. I thought of joining the TS Facebook group today and I'm thinking its a process I'm going through and when I'm ready I'll try it out. There's gonna be people from my past and relatives wanting to reconnect which is a fear I have, gotta do some shadow work before I dive deep into that. I look forward to reading The Completion Process, currently finishing up Shadows Before Dawn.  Anyways thought I'd share that as a response to your post.

im not friends with any of them for that reason lol, if I add just 1 im pretty sure everyone else will come, and yeah.. I don't really want to deal with that. I also see how people love gossip and getting into peoples business, and public fighting lol, no thank you.

Edited by Alex7

2 hours ago, Alex7 said:

im not friends with any of them for that reason lol, if I add just 1 im pretty sure everyone else will come, and yeah.. I don't really want to deal with that. I also see how people love gossip and getting into peoples business, and public fighting lol, no thank you.

Damnit Alex you're making me reconsider joining facebook lol What if you only accepted people you cared about, resonated with and who made you feel safe? I know if I added aquintances or people from Progress Place that I don't know very well I wouldn't feel comfortable posting anything but then that makes me think what if that is part of our expansion?

Hello all. My name is Veronica and I live in southern California. I would love to make connections with like minded individuals in this forum.

The fact that my family moved around a lot when we were kids makes it difficult for me to make any friends. Also the fact that my family is very Christian makes it difficult for me to talk to anyone about this kind of spirituality.

Let's connect ?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Veronica Soto said:

Hello all. My name is Veronica and I live in southern California. I would love to make connections with like minded individuals in this forum.

The fact that my family moved around a lot when we were kids makes it difficult for me to make any friends. Also the fact that my family is very Christian makes it difficult for me to talk to anyone about this kind of spirituality.

Let's connect ?

Hey Veronica :D welcome! I'm Adam

19 hours ago, Gothfey said:

Ah! Cool! :D Lovely to hear we are similar and can relate to each other. I also love every form of expression, though I find my true talents are mostly in spirituality and writing. I am 23 years old. And u? 

Oh Gothfey, I'm 15 years old. It's nice to meet you. You can message me (if you wanna)  anytime at all. I love making friends, even when thru an online community. I also had a really weird dream last night soooo weird

1 hour ago, EverlyWoods732 said:

Oh Gothfey, I'm 15 years old. It's nice to meet you. You can message me (if you wanna)  anytime at all. I love making friends, even when thru an online community. I also had a really weird dream last night soooo weird

oh my lord your 15?!! wow that's so young haha but thats so awesome! I discovered my spiritual path when I was 15, wow,

• Upvote 1