Damon is Awesome

Awesome Movies/movie scenes

32 posts in this topic

So post your favourite movies, your favourite scenes, even written work, quotes poems, whatever, anything that is fun, inspiring, awesome, anything really u enjoy.

So I will start with this scene which has resonated with the journey ive been on for the past few weeks. Its the final scene from the Matrix and it was escpcially resonating with the interview I saw with Teal and Andrew Bartzis, in which people were trying to hack into the interview but couldn't get to Teal or Andrew, because they were of such a high frequeny, any way, enjoy folks...  P.S I even have those exact sunglasses which I go around university wearing hahah.

• Upvote 6

Hello, Damon! What a syncronisity. I was just going to start a similar thread and you beat me to it! :D

Watched "The Words" last night. Mind, heart and soul stimulating movie.

• Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Hello, Damon! What a syncronisity. I was just going to start a similar thread and you beat me to it! :D

Watched "The Words" last night. Mind, heart and soul stimulating movie.

hahah that's so awesome, we are awesome! Holy moly, this trailer u posted was another synchronicty! I write and I'm scared of not becoming something I'm not and I frickin daydream a lot about the partner I desire in life and I use my imagination like crazy, wow definetly watching it

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Damon is Awesome said:

hahah that's so awesome, we are awesome! Holy moly, this trailer u posted was another synchronicty! I write and I'm scared of not becoming something I'm not and I frickin daydream a lot about the partner I desire in life and I use my imagination like crazy, wow definetly watching it

This movie reminded me of the infinity layers photos i posted a while back. You can look it up here. Each story is connected to the next story but they also separate at the same time. 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Garnet said:

This movie reminded me of the infinity layers photos i posted a while back. You can look it up here. Each story is connected to the next story but they also separate at the same time. 

That's beautiful, it's like multiple timelines of the same person alongside past lives all existing now

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

Both of ur videos were what I needed now, for me to be incorruptible so that no force will influence me other than love. And also to stay focuses on the light especially cus in a giant empath. To create dreams not nightmares. Such awesome synchronicity 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sugarplum said:

I love the American Beauty ending and the plastic bag scene and the soundtrack - oh my, oh god! Well, I like the whole movie. I love a lot of movies, but I know most people know American Beauty ... So we can relate if you guys also like it (which you probably do)^_^.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qssvnjj5Moo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtbbqjiFaGY

I ABSOLUTELY love American Beauty!! I have known it was Sam Mendes first film and because I desire to make films I have always looked at that one because its so short yet so full of depth, it has so many themes about LIFE!! its about men, women, sexuality, jobs, dreams, right and wrong, morale, etc, its soo so good haha. I also love Thomas newman the composer and I often listen to his music when I'm feeling the emotions, the music for the film is incredible.

• Upvote 1

Something came up in a cartoon series i watched called Steven Universe. A theme in an episode that blew my mind away because it contains the teachings of mindfullness and the allowing of thoughts and emotions. I mean how many cartoon shows does that!? This cartoon is aimed for kids and teens by the way and this is why it is so awesome to me that we are getting "awarerer" slowly but surely. 

• Upvote 6