Nancy Schafer

Dreamland

25 posts in this topic

Hello, I Would like to discuss dreams that we have. Last night I woke to a dream involving some kind of alien entities. As usual I was trying to get away from them, along with a small handful of people I was with. It looked like we were in the plains of Kansas. I could see the alien entities because of their eyes and I was also trying to point out the balls of white light riding along the surface of the earth, to the folks I was with. (these types of dreams are reoccurring for me and always have been for as long as I can remember). I woke up from this dream only to fall back into another even more reoccurring dream. This time I was being followed, chased, bothered by a being (male). I was continually trying to kill him, but no matter what I did he would never die, just be hurt and always continually coming at me. I haven't had these types of dreams in awhile. The ones with a male entity chasing and coming at me reoccurred a lot as a young girl. During those times the entity always had red glowing eyes and when I was a little girl I thought they were demons. ( I grew up christian)  In my dreams I  fight hard and use everything I can find as a tool or a weapon against the being (beings) chasing me....  Just wanting to share. I'm not sure what any of this means, only know that I love dreaming and long to remember my dreams and be awake in them.   Nancy  

Hi Nancy!

Welp. I've never dreamed personally about aliens, but I've had very similar zombie apocalypse dream scenarios (not making fun). It sounds like really scary stuff. Dreams are OBE's IMO, so the inevitable question I have to ask myself when I'm trying to 'rend my own claws to get out of the boiling pot,' is... what am I trying to escape that scares me to death in my every day? When I'm in a dream (and this has happened, and it scared me to pieces) and there's something getting up in my space, and it's obviously a lucid experience, I say a very firm 'NO,' if I need that thing to get the hell away from me. In new places, I tend to have dreams that reflect the overall energy in the house or space until I finally figure out 'hey, I'm focusing on what I want, everything else has to line up with that.' 

I'm curious, are you the leader in the pack of people escaping from the alien threat, and when you have this recurring dream about being attacked over and over, have you ever tried practicing the resistance makes stronger method where you just approach the threat head on, and let it do its worst?

I was being strangled in a dream by a very disgruntled entity when I first moved into the house where I'm staying now, and another roommate resented that I was couch surfing in that room. Its daughter was looking at me from across the room, and telling me that her mommy 'didn't like me.' I tried the art of allowing in that dream, and asked if I could help the pale looking mother thing. She was then trying to suck my energy out through my third eye, and that was quickly the end of me trying to be nice. 'NO,' I repeated. I didn't run. I stood my ground. 'NO.' Soon, she deflated, and this parody of the actual room I was staying in, like a half-lit stage with half the house hanging open, snow whipping in, literally rejected the thing. It spun off, like a wild balloon or sick kite, into the weather. Then, I went to retrieve the little girl out of the closet, and she said she was sorry. I shook her little hand, and that was that. Never had issues again. 

I did, however, smudge the living front door out of the house with mugwort and sage when no one else was at home, then aired the place out. I am now staying in the room where the upset roommate was, after she left. Abruptly. No hard feelings, nor was it my intent to actually move in. I'm just a guest in this house, which seems to enjoy me dwelling inside of it. 

Thoughts? I really like interpreting dreams, and dissecting them.  

Hi Stephanie,  Thanks for taking the time to read my dream :) Am I the leader in the pack in the Alien dream?  Not sure? I don't believe it feels that way when I'm  in these dreams. I'm just there with everyone else. It feels that I'm always trying to point out something I see that could help and not really being heard or listened to. Usually lots of people in these dreams, chaos etc...   When I'm being attacked or pursued in my dreams, it feels like "it" is always after me, full force and it pisses me off in my dream state and I just want to kill it...I don't recall ever trying the resistance makes stronger method??? When I was younger I recall being very afraid of the demons chasing me, but as I grew and these dreams kept happening, I grew less and less afraid and the demons changed from very scary demonic beings (always male) to just nasty, annoying male entity. Of course at this moment the resistance makes stronger method seems the best thing to try. Could the being(entity)  coming at me actually be me? does that make sense?   I also enjoy discussing dreams so I'm very grateful for your input.   These particular dreams didn't really scare me...mostly I woke up feeling " wow there are these dreams again"    It sounds like you become very aware and awake in your dreams.  It's not always like that for me.     

"A bad dream is often just a manifestation where your mind needs to focus something to shift your energy. So you have this memory of a bad dream, but actually what was happening is you were getting over a fear that you didn't have to play out in your day"

There are some crystals called dream stones, they may help you get better sleep again. Do you happen to have bad experiences with aliens in past or are these beings something your mind makes up?

Always happy to help. :) I really love this forum. And dreams are so fascinating. 

7 hours ago, Nancy Schafer said:

I'm just there with everyone else. It feels that I'm always trying to point out something I see that could help and not really being heard or listened to. Usually lots of people in these dreams, chaos etc...  

It sounds like you have some stress in your life that's seeping into your dreams, or maybe you don't feel heard about something important to you. :( Feeling 'out of control' in your life can present itself as loose teeth in dreams, being chased, attacked, or even hunted by something ominous. The guise it takes doesn't always have to be relevant. 

When I'm being attacked or pursued in my dreams, it feels like "it" is always after me, full force and it pisses me off in my dream state and I just want to kill it...I don't recall ever trying the resistance makes stronger method???

Oh it's not a 'method', per se, 'route' or 'approach' would have been better words to use. It's a pretty big spiritual saying 'resistance makes stronger.' In other words, the more you fight something, the more it fights you, and the stronger the threat gets. It's like what happens to a tree if it can't bend in a storm; it breaks, or gets really messed up. It's scary, but in dreams where you're being attacked, sometimes it's really beneficial to just stand your ground if you can be lucid enough. It takes practice - I used to have horrific nightmares, and finally, I started consciously practicing lucid dreaming. It's pretty much all that I do now, thankfully. I may see some odd overtones, if I'm dwelling on my family, but they're starting to fade all the way out of my awareness or feeling body spectrum. However, I've never ever had recurring dreams, just recurring themes that are hard to decipher some times, unless I dive deep. It can be exhausting. 

Could the being(entity)  coming at me actually be me? does that make sense?   I also enjoy discussing dreams so I'm very grateful for your input.   These particular dreams didn't really scare me...mostly I woke up feeling " wow there are these dreams again"

Absolutely. As much as I don't like the idea (and I don't believe it's entirely the case) that your dream participants are all aspects of yourself in metaphor, if there's some aspect of your subconscious that's been disturbed about something, or an issue from childhood has gone unhealed, these versions of your psyche can run rampant on you at any time in a dream. It can be really upsetting to feel like you're attacking yourself - I know that from personal experience - but if that's your gut feeling, it's probably true. There's just something unresolved that wants to come to light, that's all. We're all just trying to know ourselves better as we grow spiritually. Dreams are another opportunity to experience the shadows stored within. I'm glad the dreams didn't scare you, mine scare me a lot still, actually. I also feel intense physical pain during dreams, so it's even more unnerving when that happens. 

• Upvote 1

I think a lot of dreams have to do with wanting to release trying to be in control of real life. Hence, when things feel out of control in dreams (being chased by aliens for instance) that is merely our subconscious WANTING to give up said control of certain aspects of real life...

1 hour ago, Jan_A said:

There are some crystals called dream stones, they may help you get better sleep again. Do you happen to have bad experiences with aliens in past or are these beings something your mind makes up?

Hey Jan_A,  I haven't heard of dream stones, I'll check them out.  My experiences with aliens have always been in my dreams. When I was around 8 or 9, I think?. I recall having a two week period of dreams where I was taken into an alien spacecraft. (the same dream every night) I don't remember much about it now, but I remember it as being very scary. I tend to doubt it even happened now that so much time has gone by.  It feels funny to talk about it. This might sound really strange also, but after those dreams I noticed stretch marks on my stomach and wondered how I got them and why...but I was scared and made up stories that the stretch marks were from humping my pillow when I was little. God I can't believe I'm saying this!! I trust this to be a safe place. Maybe it is something my mind has been making up???  Just FYI I watched a lot of " Project UFO"  as a child and I feel as though that I have always known we are not the only beings in this universe. Thank you for your comment.   

13 minutes ago, Nancy Schafer said:

Hey Jan_A,  I haven't heard of dream stones, I'll check them out.  My experiences with aliens have always been in my dreams. When I was around 8 or 9, I think?. I recall having a two week period of dreams where I was taken into an alien spacecraft. (the same dream every night) I don't remember much about it now, but I remember it as being very scary. I tend to doubt it even happened now that so much time has gone by.  It feels funny to talk about it. This might sound really strange also, but after those dreams I noticed stretch marks on my stomach and wondered how I got them and why...but I was scared and made up stories that the stretch marks were from humping my pillow when I was little. God I can't believe I'm saying this!! I trust this to be a safe place. Maybe it is something my mind has been making up???  Just FYI I watched a lot of " Project UFO"  as a child and I feel as though that I have always known we are not the only beings in this universe. Thank you for your comment.   

This may sound odd but did they leave you any marks on body that havent faded over many years? Any specific shape? From what i have seen, the marks from real ET encounters tend to stay for life.

Here is a picture i found of dream stones, you may find one at a local crystal store, clean them under running water and place in or near your bed. Hope this helps.

dream stones 1 (1).jpg

1 hour ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Always happy to help. :) I really love this forum. And dreams are so fascinating. 

It sounds like you have some stress in your life that's seeping into your dreams, or maybe you don't feel heard about something important to you. :( Feeling 'out of control' in your life can present itself as loose teeth in dreams, being chased, attacked, or even hunted by something ominous. The guise it takes doesn't always have to be relevant. 

Oh it's not a 'method', per se, 'route' or 'approach' would have been better words to use. It's a pretty big spiritual saying 'resistance makes stronger.' In other words, the more you fight something, the more it fights you, and the stronger the threat gets. It's like what happens to a tree if it can't bend in a storm; it breaks, or gets really messed up. It's scary, but in dreams where you're being attacked, sometimes it's really beneficial to just stand your ground if you can be lucid enough. It takes practice - I used to have horrific nightmares, and finally, I started consciously practicing lucid dreaming. It's pretty much all that I do now, thankfully. I may see some odd overtones, if I'm dwelling on my family, but they're starting to fade all the way out of my awareness or feeling body spectrum. However, I've never ever had recurring dreams, just recurring themes that are hard to decipher some times, unless I dive deep. It can be exhausting. 

Absolutely. As much as I don't like the idea (and I don't believe it's entirely the case) that your dream participants are all aspects of yourself in metaphor, if there's some aspect of your subconscious that's been disturbed about something, or an issue from childhood has gone unhealed, these versions of your psyche can run rampant on you at any time in a dream. It can be really upsetting to feel like you're attacking yourself - I know that from personal experience - but if that's your gut feeling, it's probably true. There's just something unresolved that wants to come to light, that's all. We're all just trying to know ourselves better as we grow spiritually. Dreams are another opportunity to experience the shadows stored within. I'm glad the dreams didn't scare you, mine scare me a lot still, actually. I also feel intense physical pain during dreams, so it's even more unnerving when that happens. 

I'm really enjoying your input. Yes I definitely don't feel heard at times. This last week at work possibly had something to do with these dreams. I would like to be lucid in the dreams of being attacked. I will do some studying on lucid dreaming. I thought I knew what it was but maybe I don't. Is it lucid when you become aware that you are dreaming in your dream? It is my gut feeling that an aspect of me is chasing myself all these years. Strange.  I love this forum too.:)  

1 hour ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

It sounds like you have some stress in your life that's seeping into your dreams, or maybe you don't feel heard about something important to you. :( Feeling 'out of control' in your life can present itself as loose teeth in dreams, being chased, attacked, or even hunted by something ominous. The guise it takes doesn't always have to be relevant. 

Your input is awesome. I use to feel more out of control in my life, mostly with my anger. This anger seems to rise when I'm not being heard or listen to...I've also become very aware of how I control things when a situation involves me. I had a rough week at work when these dreams were occurring. I wasn't being heard, written off, dismissed.  I have lucid dreams quite often , 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Jan_A said:

This may sound odd but did they leave you any marks on body that havent faded over many years? Any specific shape? From what i have seen, the marks from real ET encounters tend to stay for life.

I don't seem to have any marks as such.  

22 minutes ago, Jan_A said:

Here is a picture i found of dream stones, you may find one at a local crystal store, clean them under running water and place in or near your bed. Hope this helps.

dream stones 1 (1).jpg

I look for these in town, I'm sure I can find them. :)  thank you