Sign in to follow this  
Guest amy f

When A Dream Doesn't Feel Like A Dream

7 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

I just had really confusing "dreams" that were not so appealing to me. I felt like i was not dreaming but was in another life or another existence but they were me? They werent dreamy as usual they felt real and i felt there is a reason this happened if it was not just a dream. Maybe parallel universe? If this did happen, why? Its hard to interpret or explain the "dreams" but i will say i had looked down at my chest as i felt this thing growing and i inuitively knew it was something like cancer. i had an illness and was lucky to survive. I had passed out in the dream and woke in the dream, i think in a hospital, and i knew it was serious and i was very lucky to be alive. Everyone gave me this feeling like "how are you alive, how is this possible" And as i woke in the hospital i felt months had passed. I dont know how much time passed after losing consciousness but it felt like a very long time like i had been in coma. I had surgery done. Strangely, i think i remember the impact my body had while hitting the floor as i lost consciousness and all that was there was darkness. And i think i had a dream after waking up in reality, falling back to sleep after being confused from this "dream" that followed on almost like i was in the same life as the previous dream. This "dream" happened after spendng a few days allowing myself to be in an emotional hell, and then came a new experience of what felt like really high consciousness of pure beingness. (before dreaming all this). There are no words to describe that being state but now im back to the lower self as i usually am. I also woke up extremely hot in a room that was very cold. (its usually cold) Also, i do not know if this was in my dream or really happened but i was somehow lying on my stomach and was being pushed down by something almost suffocating and something said not with words but feeling "go with the darkness just let it consume you" and it was hell. I cant remember what happened 'im a little confused. Does anyone know what this could mean? 

it could be just an experience you wanted, when you sleep you do go out of body and can go into a parallel reality. these bodies feel super real when were in them but we are just awareness in them, when you sleep you're gone, so it probably was another life. you brought that experience back, so it probably has some significance to you.

28 minutes ago, amy f said:

Also, i do not know if this was in my dream or really happened but i was somehow lying on my stomach and was being pushed down by something almost suffocating and something said not with words but feeling "go with the darkness just let it consume you" and it was hell. I cant remember what happened 'im a little confused. Does anyone know what this could mean? 

was it sleep paralysis?  "go with the darkness just let it consume you" sounds like submit to your emotions and be with them even if it feels like hell.

dream journals are good, and when you read them back some of that actually ends up happening its trippy, when you read it before it happened, like you're jumping ahead of this life and coming back.

Edited by Alex7

Guest amy f

I forgot to mention that in the dream, blood vessels in my eyes had burst

@Alex7 im not sure if it was sleep paralysis, but it felt like it and i was also aware of my room that i was actually sleeping in, but i was in my body. But it also felt dream like.. 

4 minutes ago, amy f said:

I forgot to mention that in the dream, blood vessels in my eyes had burst

ouch...

someone from your soul group maybe? a life from the same stream as you maybe? just a thought.

I've heard people say they felt something hold them down but they aren't completely in their body yet, and when you consciously leave your body you can see that everything shifts around and none of it is real, like your body just exists somewhere in infinity on another frequency like a radio station but your awareness is now in whatever you choose really.

Guest amy f

@Alex7 I honestly have no clue but interesting idea!

I just remembered that either after the surviving death in the dream or in a dream that followed not so sure when but i ended up having abilities like telekenesis and being extremely intuitive. Why would this be? I felt evolved in some way it is hard to explain

Edited by amy f

17 hours ago, amy f said:

I just remembered that either after the surviving death in the dream or in a dream that followed not so sure when but i ended up having abilities like telekenesis and being extremely intuitive. Why would this be? I felt evolved in some way it is hard to explain

I've had those dreams , like if you could fly you could feel it, like if you turned off the gravity, if you could go through a wall and vibrate when you go through it you can experience that in a dream, same with the telekinesis. in the dreams its normal to do that, like of course you can do this. maybe its easier to manipulate your frequency and down here its not so easy, but supposedly all that is possible even down here.