AbsoluteWave

Amazing Words!

3 posts in this topic

I just found these words to be so awesome.  Came from a comment on a certain frequency "music" thing i play often.  the comments on there are just all so amazing and full of good vibes.  lots of humor and the like as well.

Here it is.

Treat your chakras like lotus flowers open them like a flower does to receive the sun and close as they do at night. Learn this in situations both light and dark, also Visualize a golden ball egg like around you nothing further negative can penetrate through, also remove your being from negative people and situations. And see all negative energy coming out black from your feet and into the earth breathe with it where it can be neutralized, also throw an etheric cloak over yourself in temporary situations to not be seen. And don't forget a mirror aura reflects nasties away. Strengthen up ?
Peace ?✨?❤️????

@Stephanie Wintermute  @Wind @Atom @Akurabis @JasmineAmethyst @Tessa Rae @Garnet @GabijaCij @Lilia @CherieJ @Damon is Awesome

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I just found these words to be so awesome.  Came from a comment on a certain frequency "music" thing i play often.  the comments on there are just all so amazing and full of good vibes.  lots of humor and the like as well.

Here it is.

Treat your chakras like lotus flowers open them like a flower does to receive the sun and close as they do at night. Learn this in situations both light and dark, also Visualize a golden ball egg like around you nothing further negative can penetrate through, also remove your being from negative people and situations. And see all negative energy coming out black from your feet and into the earth breathe with it where it can be neutralized, also throw an etheric cloak over yourself in temporary situations to not be seen. And don't forget a mirror aura reflects nasties away. Strengthen up ?
Peace ?✨?❤️????

@Stephanie Wintermute  @Wind @Atom @Akurabis @JasmineAmethyst @Tessa Rae @Garnet @GabijaCij @Lilia @CherieJ @Damon is Awesome

Nice, that etheric cloak at the end is basically Harry Potters invisible cloak right 

@Damon is Awesome Perhaps.  anything you want!  And interestingly enough in the tale of the three brothers, one of those gifts was fabric from the cloak of death himself.   It's a lovely story, and really ties in well throughout all time, and not to mention the travel each item has made.    Perhaps share things like the one I just did  when creating this topic, to life the vibes of this site again!  =D

And on a side note, i also thought it could be in a sense raising your frequency to the point of not being even noticed or vulnerable to any sort of damage.

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 1