Mind's Eye

"The Other Side"

11 posts in this topic

As many may know I have been going through some serious health issues. Well several months ago I had a "near death experience" and I wanted to share what I saw. We never really die. We simply cease to exist in the physical plane. When I left this plane at first It felt like I went to sleep yet my eyes were open and I was looking at the corner of the room. I felt no pain. It doesn't exist there. There was bright white tunnel of light with a rainbow effect at the edges.  I went through that tunnel for a little bit then I reached the other plane. When I got there I arrived at a meadow with a forest on either side. At the end of the meadow was a pyramid type building made of gold and light. The meadow was filled with beings made of rings of light. The inner ring was gold, the outer was white, and they floated around the meadow. No one wore clothes and there was no shame. You were perfect so why hide it.

• Upvote 4

The way you communicate over there was different too. You think a thought the other being receive's it and then sends one back to you. There are many things, ideas, and concepts that can't be expressed with words. That is why it is that way. As I walked further into the meadow, two beings approach me and I instantly recognized them as my grandfathers. We communicated for what seemed like hours however it did not matter. Time is not measured there for it is endless so there is no point in measuring something that is endless. They told me that they were with me and I was given the chance to stay or to come back and there was no wrong choice. I chose to return. I told them I was not done experiencing the physical plane yet. So I came back through the tunnel of light and return to my body.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing. Sending you love and light! Stay strong on your journey!

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Alex7 said:

this makes me feel "home sick" actually.

I know right.

• Upvote 1

How lucky you are!

You experienced the other side and 

still have something to experience and expect from this world so you returned.

I've never been there and I wonder if I made the same choice as you did.

Thank you for sharing.

• Upvote 1