Csj

Lining up with others on your Spiritual Journey

9 posts in this topic

It is so nice to see a others joining the Teal community from the prairies and specifically from Alberta where I am from.  It would be awesome to line up with others who are close to where I am and to be able to physically get together and share our experiences and help each other with the processes and shadow work. 

I would imagine due to the recent website launch there is still other members yet to register on here. Currently, there is only 4 people (including us) that are from this province (Alberta).

I'm glad someone at least started a thread in the "Alberta" section! Nice to meet you CherieJ! Hopefully one day it can be in person.

Yes I am sure more and more people will join it would be nice to have a large local community! 

23 hours ago, Kathleen Mae said:

I do hope that our numbers could multiply. Nice to meet you. Like minded people! Makes me feel normal. ?

Yes! 

*Waves to all, catches her breath as if she's taken a big running jump to leap into the group, then notices the date on the thread* Hey all, it only took me 10 months to catch up to you ;)  Another Alberta-based soul here, Happy Spring!

• Upvote 1

On April 21, 2017 at 0:39 AM, elfen_ca said:

*Waves to all, catches her breath as if she's taken a big running jump to leap into the group, then notices the date on the thread* Hey all, it only took me 10 months to catch up to you ;)  Another Alberta-based soul here, Happy Spring!

Hello elfen _ca! Sorry have not been here in a while, life is overwhelming sometimes ?