tiffonce

How to deal with Passive aggressive people?

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I've been trying to think about, for a long time, what I REALLY need help with. And, I for sure know I have a struggle with dealing with people with passive aggressive behaviour. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sunshine997 said:

I wish I could help,they bother me too.

I found this article... and I can tell you some successes I've had that I was able to acknowledge for myself that I did in a good way.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/26/stop-being-passive-aggressive-behavior-signs-_n_5515877.html

But, simply put, in real life (which I will henceforth refer to as IRL) I have a hard time with passive aggression. But, on the internet I've been doing a good job with assertive communication.

• Upvote 2

If someone is passive aggressive his weakness most likely is expression that means that if you talk to that person he/she should not really overract that bad unless its some serious subject like lets say relationship wise they could overract other than that i think its the best call to just talk with them and not even necessairly ask what their problem is, just try to be friends with them and get rid of their suspicion towards you because its usually a trust issue.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 3

Passive aggressiveness is sort of like cowardliness or like it was said before by LaucherJunge, it could be a form of lack of expression. 

It may help to try and understand why the person is being passive aggressive, or just call them out (especially if it's a person whom you deal with often) and tell them to just say what they are thinking. Too many people have a hard time with just saying what they are thinking. Fear controls the better half of these people.

I don't think that I really added much insight and I apologize, and much Love to everyone here! Thank you!

• Upvote 1