JuliaKing

Motivation and Purpose

13 posts in this topic

I believe that the forest fires in California will die down due to positive intent by people. I have noticed this happen when people prayed part of the fire away. My prediction is that California will be the center of the spiritual awakening due to this place having many awakened people. What motivates me is life and becoming 5th dimensional. The purpose of my life is to spread peace and to battle the darkness.

I'm also an empath.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PeaceeLove said:

Can someone explain the "forest fire?" I'm soo confused because I never seen Teal post a video about it.

The "forest fire" is a metaphor Teal used in a recent online synchronization workshop. A metaphor for a potential future collective path involving impending destruction of certain places/systems in the world,  in order for a new society to be created.

I was able to find a copy of the workshop which contained Teal talking about the 'forest fire' from about halfway in, on youtube (uploaded by someone other than Teal).

8 minutes ago, PeaceeLove said:

What motivates you to get up in the morning?

Having experienced a lot of challenges, such as life threatening illness, I wake up grateful that I am now healthier and am excited to use the freedom that having energy and physical strength provides, to cram as much of my favorite activities in to each day, and also savor the quiet moments of reflection and stillness that allow me to remain centered. When I was deep in a really low place, like in the depths of depression of physical pain, it's the thought "my life could be so much more than this- and I CAN always improve it" that motivated. Essentially: belief in myself (to create improvement in life), is what motivates me to get up in the morning.

On a practical level, for example, often it's as simple as looking forward to going for a walk in nature, or cooking a favorite meal, or anticipating the feeling of relief that comes from having completed a put-off chore. 

20 minutes ago, PeaceeLove said:

What do you believe, is your purpose in life?

Still figuring that one out... but tentatively, I would say that it is to transform my Individual/uniquely 'negative' experiences, into something that is positive and gives me a level of expertise and adds to the collective expansion through my expanded Perspective.        

• Upvote 4

The forest fire don't need to spread so far. It can be stopped. The key to stopping it is by connecting to water.

• Upvote 1

There is another thread about the forest fire an in one of them there is a link to Teals video from her workshop. 

Essentially it has been decided that our planet is going that way ... And systems will collapse so new can be re built. 

Point is to keep raising your vibration  to feel good an to feel love. 

Relative to life purpose I have question for you.

what would knowing your life's purpose give you? 

Relative to insoiration share with us the kind of things you enjoy? 

I love being in nature an I love learning from Teal Swan an Matt Kahn. I enjoy morning time an candles at night. 

Im super excited to organise events relative to personal an soulful exploration an networking. Today I ran a meet up that was awesome for we touched each other's hearts with one "I love you" at a time. 

I love my my yoga practice at home. Some time my body literally reaches new Hughes of joy an comfort when I'm on the yoga mat. It's wonderful. 

But please share with us what do you enjoy? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PeaceeLove said:

What motivates you to get up in the morning?

that it will get better and I evolve every single day, and this all temporary and illusion, but that goes out the window easily lol, so I have to consciously remember that. very difficult sometimes though.

1 hour ago, PeaceeLove said:

What do you believe, is your purpose in life?

my life purpose is just to be this person, but I find a lot of resistance being this person, spiritually aware from experience and super self aware, but I hate this whole system with a passion, so I probably wont live very long if it doesn't change, just being honest. reaching the standard to please other people is a soul sucking life and if you do whatever you want to do, you get shit for that too. I'm a perspectives, that's all.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

The purging will occur and has been occurring when the light side becomes a real threat to the dark side. This will set off world wide anarchy which is when order/light and chaos/dark rise, conflict with each other, and fuse as one balance entity.

• Upvote 2

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:27 PM, Delina said:

what would knowing your life's purpose give you? 

Relative to insoiration share with us the kind of things you enjoy? 

It would give me a reason to continue working hard everyday. Sometimes I wonder, what's the point of all of this pain and effort?

I haven't been out of the house much to know what I enjoy. But I do enjoy watching Korean dramas . I love watching shows where people find their soul mate. I use to love doing yoga but I don't do that anymore. I love dogs because they make me happy. I love food as well. And dancing and singing .

Edited by PeaceeLove
mistake

@PeaceeLove well you should come to the uk teal swan gathering. Go to the uk community meet up forum an check details.  Let me know by 4th of September if you will make it an feel free to Skype me for support.