Adrian3035

Lets talk about aliens.

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys

Teal often spoke about a certain aliens in the interviews and videos on youtube. I heard her talk about Arcturians,  Pleiadians, Reptillians, Greys. 

Do you guys have any information about these aliens and other ones that I didnt mentioned.

• Upvote 2

well, the arcturians are the most advanced species in the universe, the ships they use to travel with are the most advanced, they are living organisms created by thought, and they can defy space and time, because really there is no space nor time. The pleiadians I'm not so sure about, just know they are awesome, I read somewhere they enjoy sex a lot haha because they love everyone and everything, actually quite beautiful. The reptillians are like flies, the clean up the garabage in the universe, they are not evil, however, because of the Earth and its tons of conflicts, they are right now still debating whether or not the Earth is garbage, specifically humans but because more and more people are awakening, they fewer and fewer of them see us as garbage. The Greys gave humans their technology such as bombs and stuff so they could prove to the reptiliians that we are garbage because they knew we would blow each other up with weapons, however the artcurians always step in and say actually, because u have given them an atom bomb, it will cause people to unite in peace so they can rally and stop the fighting, thus humans are worthy. By the way this is all the information teal says except about the plieadians that was just what I read. The best thing though is that the arcturians actually know humans are the most powerful creators in the ENTIRE universe, because every other species is always in a state of allowing and in the now, whereas we are always progressing but we can aslo be in the  now and they said not to underestimate the amount of energy the humans can pull through them, we are very powerful.

Just now, Damon is Awesome said:

well, the arcturians are the most advanced species in the universe, the ships they use to travel with are the most advanced, they are living organisms created by thought, and they can defy space and time, because really there is no space nor time. The pleiadians I'm not so sure about, just know they are awesome, I read somewhere they enjoy sex a lot haha because they love everyone and everything, actually quite beautiful. The reptillians are like flies, the clean up the garabage in the universe, they are not evil, however, because of the Earth and its tons of conflicts, they are right now still debating whether or not the Earth is garbage, specifically humans but because more and more people are awakening, they fewer and fewer of them see us as garbage. The Greys gave humans their technology such as bombs and stuff so they could prove to the reptiliians that we are garbage because they knew we would blow each other up with weapons, however the artcurians always step in and say actually, because u have given them an atom bomb, it will cause people to unite in peace so they can rally and stop the fighting, thus humans are worthy. By the way this is all the information teal says except about the plieadians that was just what I read. The best thing though is that the arcturians actually know humans are the most powerful creators in the ENTIRE universe, because every other species is always in a state of allowing and in the now, whereas we are always progressing but we can aslo be in the  now and they said not to underestimate the amount of energy the humans can pull through them, we are very powerful.

so we are awesome basically

Edited by Damon is Awesome
  • Upvote 2

I've seen beings that look like the stereo typical grey with these big eyes, but I don't know if that was a grey, I don't know the names of them, its not like I see one and its like that's a lyran or whatever. ive seen these round beings before, and ive seen entities that are just form and they look nothing like a human, it would be like if you met a atom or something, and it communicates with feeling and thought, but there's lots. I couldn't give you the names of them, ive seen these blue geometric beings that do look something like a human, and a mantis being, light beings, just light, I mean the universe inward is huge (infinite). the higher dimensional ones can see timelines and see the layers into this reality, can see your thoughts and see you as them, that's their perspective. not all are these enlightened beings though, but its just a perspective, and source is in everything, so we all have that in common.

Edited by Alex7

I basically agree with Damon's description of ET's. From what I've read and remember offhand, the Arcturians are very advanced and powerful, both with innate spiritual abilities and technology. They are also advanced in healing practices. Unlike other alien species, I believe they are not as involved as other ET races are with us humans on earth, but I did see a video by Wisdom From North on YouTube about this one lady who was able to channel the Arcturians, which was interesting. But damn! Can't remember her name. She has dark hair though...I don't much else about the Arcturians.

The Pleiadians, or the P's as I'll call them here, are heavily involved with earth and humanity and have been since the creation of the human race. They look much like us, except perhaps with eyes that are like around 25% larger. They are also called Nordics. They seem to have an affinity for the human race and regard us as their lesser evolved kin. The P's, working in collaboration with other races, donated their DNA for creation of humans. The P's are called different things by different people so don't anybody get their bloomers in a wad over the different names :P I myself have read the book Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak who channels them. This book has had definite impact on me and If you go on YouTube, it seems that everybody and their sisters, aunts, cousins, etc. from all over the world channels the P's and/or makes videos about them, which should be taken with a grain of salt at least. Use discernment and don't be fooled by energies and nice words. There are counterfeits for many things out there.

Most factions of P's, or Nordics, are friendly towards earth and humanity, with a smaller number of them being either more or less neutral or indifferent to us and only a few of them (thankfully) are hostile to us. Much of my info about the P's, or Nordics, comes from the following site: http://montalk.net/ .  At this site, there is a description of Nordic aliens and their various technology and abilities by a guy who goes by the name of Fore online who, on a forum that is no longer around described his experiences with a Nordic or P "handler", one who was assigned to work with him. You can check out info about the P's and other ET's involvement with earth and humanity in the following article >>> http://montalk.net/gnosis/192/6-nordic-aliens-the-grail-race . Of particular interest in this article is the section about the ET contactee Fore whom I mentioned and all that he had to say ^^ Just scroll down the article till you see the name Fore on the left as a sub-heading. The author of the aforementioned website, who goes by the name of Montalk when online, has studied and observed from his and other peoples experiences about ET encounters and this is what he had to say about the Nordics:

For the purposes of this article, I will focus on aliens who could pass for human, have supernatural abilities, and have shaped the course of history. They are the best candidates for the otherworldly forces involved in the demiurgic tug of war. Why is this important? Because the competing alien forces from our ancient past are still with us today, actively influencing the world. Those who were there for the beginning may be there for the end. It appears their cold war has been underway for several thousand years, and based on current trends, it could become an open hot war in our near future. Therefore the study of these alien groups, how they relate to the human race, their role in history and our future provides the deeper context needed to fully appreciate everything discussed so far in the Gnosis series.

Provisional Summary

Based on my research, correspondences, and personal experiences, I have come to several conclusions concerning them:

There is warring among these beings, indicating they are not all unified. At the very minimum they are polarized into opposing sides, if not split into numerous independent factions. Some factions have a strong fascist orientation.

They walk among us pretending to be human. Some are integrated into society and hold strategic positions, whether to influence or simply observe.

They are genetically compatible with us, and some of their females have engaged human males for sexual encounters and even long term relationships. Through interbreeding their genes can enter our gene pool and vice versa. Therefore some human individuals and bloodlines would have more of their DNA than others, and their alien DNA would likely show under analysis to be basically human, albeit rare and unusual.

Through genetic manipulation, they can insert alien DNA as a third party contributor to a developing human fetus, so that the child resembles both human parents while also being somewhat hybridized. Whether artificially hybridized, naturally conceived between human and alien, or fully alien, such a child born and raised in a human family will mostly pass for human, except they will be of a caliber beyond their peers. The greatest heroes of myth and ancient history were popularly viewed as cross-breeds between gods and men.

Throughout history, they have selected certain humans, or perhaps their own offspring / hybrids raised in human society, for privileged education, training, and guidance, so that these human proxies can function as vectors for their agenda, be it benevolent or hostile to mankind at large. This may include modern day contactees and abductees, ancient prophets and magicians, and the founders of mystery schools and secret societies like the Rosicrucians. Note that such secret societies are just larger, more powerful, institutionalized versions of individual contactees, that is, they are both under the guidance of aliens, given privileged knowledge, and charged with a mission fitting the agenda of their alien benefactors.

Considering that some of the esoteric knowledge communicated to humans is positively helpful, not all alien influences are selfish. It seems some are genuinely interested in raising humanity’s potential in the areas of discernment, chivalry, ethics, and spiritual integrity.

They are all secretive and known to lie, even if only by omission, regardless of their spiritual orientation. Benevolent reasons could involve a law of non-interference, complications with timeline dynamics arising from unscrupulous contamination of the past, the need to ensure that privileged and powerful knowledge is entrusted only to vetted parties who will use it responsibly, and self-protection to avoid discovery and persecution. Malevolent reasons could include the hiding of hostile agendas and hoarding of knowledge for leveraging purposes.

They are extremely telepathic. They can read thoughts with minute precision, implant thoughts, scan the soul for its level of integrity or weakness, induce hallucinations, manipulate emotions, and steer a person’s dreams. The human proxies they train can achieve these skills at a lower power level.

They use technology to augment their innate superhuman abilities. This technology is demiurgic, can control time and gravity, affords them invisibility and antigravity, and allows them to walk through solid objects, meaning they can inhabit solid mountains in a dimensionally shifted condition, for instance.

Their native environment is dimensionally shifted beyond ours, i.e., we cannot find their bases through mere physical searching. Like the Grail castle, which appears only to the chosen, their abode only becomes visible and accessible to us at their choosing. For example, a contactee may be psychically modified to perceive it, or dimensionally shifted to enter it.

Like an angel losing its wings, under certain conditions they can lose their abilities and become “mortal” without the ability to return to their superhuman state, at least not within this lifetime. They get stuck here. If an entire group of theirs undergoes such a fall, they would enter into human history as an already developed and highly advanced culture that gradually undergoes decline upon becoming naturalized members of a primitive planet.

The members of their civilization are not all homogenous in standing or understanding. Composition ranges from a two-tier system of “lower retarded ones” and “higher advanced ones” to caste-like systems with many tiers similar to the Indian caste system.

The retarded members of their kind are the ones who interact with the most advanced of humans. Why? Maybe because of their evolutionary closeness, and also because such an interaction could be mutually beneficial. Despite their seeming superhuman qualities, those aliens who interact most with select humans may, in fact, be the most flawed of their race.

The apex of their leadership extends beyond the physical and semi-physical, into the domain of divine and demonic forces. In the case of positive alien groups and their angelic or spiritual superiors, the relation may not be so much of commanding and obedience, but oracular guidance and respect. The ancient human practice of consulting the oracles, consulting the gods, etc… may be a lower echoing of this relationship.

The lower of their kind seem more physical, technological, and tactical while the higher tiers seem more esoteric, astral, and judiciary. The problem, however, is that their most flawed ones are not only the creators and users of demiurgic technology, but they are also most involved in human affairs. This means we suffer their errors, which are graver in consequence than any mistake we could commit, just as our errors are more severe than those possible by animals.

The consequences of these errors and grave transgressions have cascaded back and forth throughout the timeline. They are now converging toward a nexus point representing the potential for a cataclysmic shift. Alien factions who were responsible for initiating these consequences are likely the same ones who are now involved in the final outcome. A thread of continuity exists between the most ancient and modern of human-alien encounters. The alien disinformation campaign is an effort by one set of such factions to prepare mankind for enthusiastic acceptance of their overt control.

In our crude terminology and slang, they sound like some cosmic badasses you wouldn't want to piss off or fuck with....In actuality, the friendly ones would probably just render you temporarily paralyzed or something while they leave you, because they know about the universal law of non-interference, especially with more primitive races.

And now we come to the infamous Grays. The Roswell incident in 1947 helped make them "famous" and they are now what people often think of when they hear the word "alien". Images of them have been a part of the human psyche now for decades. From what all I've read, probably most of them are really just organic biological robots of other races, probably the Reptilians, Mantids, perhaps another race or two, who do the frontline work of their activity among humans. If they seem cold, calculating and emotionless, it's because they are not fully sentient. They are like advanced robots, but biological ones, programmed and/or remotely controlled to do what they do. There are different species of Grays, many being advanced biological robots. Grays are often a part of alien abduction scenarios, where they take tissue samples and do who knows what else to their abductees. It is also said that these kinds of Grays also work in collaboration with humans in the so-called secretive "shadow government" and "shadow military", which is not viewable, known about or believed in by the public at large. These grays and humans work together in DUMB's (deep underground military bases) around the world, not just in America. But words and leaks have gotten out about them in recent years.

I'm not sure, but it may be possible that there are some Gray alien beings out there who are NOT biological robots but fully sentient beings. The Zeta grays or whatever.  I've not read up too much on these beings, if they even really exist. It has been speculated that these Gray alien type beings are actually humanity far into the future from a possible not-so-good or positive timeline. Here, these beings have lost the ability to reproduce physically in a normal pro-creative way, so they have to use technology to help them reproduce so they don't die out.

Now we come to the Reptilians. The author David Icke in his books and materials says a lot about the Reps, although David might go a little overboard a bit about them. I haven't read his books or seen his other material though. If I did, I might have more to say about them here. Most of them are regarded as being hostile towards humans. I've read that the Reps feel that they have claim and ownership of earth because they were here long before the human race came along, hence their hostility. May be true, maybe not.  Just as not all humans are alike, it's fair to say that not all of a certain ET species are alike either. Though Reps are generally regarded as being hostile to humans, there are smaller factions of them who are not. I haven't read up a whole lot on them, but from what I can see, Reps are not very advanced spiritually as a collective, but there may be individual exceptions. Humans can be, or are, more advanced than them in that manner. They do have some advanced technology and knowledge of some things that humans don't have, but they are less advanced, spiritually and technologically, than the P's, Arcturians and other beings. Reps may also be a part of human abduction activity at times also. I don't know much else about them.

Okay, this is long enough, so I'll quit here. Hope it's some food for thought and imagination ^^ :D

Edited by Sephiroth88
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/20/2016 at 9:32 PM, walt said:

I'm Arcturan alien and would be glad to answer any questions you have.

yes I would like to know more about Arcturan please. Can we private message each other about this. 

• Upvote 1

On 2016-8-20 at 4:32 PM, walt said:

I'm Arcturan alien and would be glad to answer any questions you have.

Amongs the higher species , we humans are said to be arrogant and ever hungry for power. AKA Dangerous.

SO my question is...

Are we doomed to repeat the past and made them gods angry again with us for being such arrogant pricks or is there a way to save ourselves from

the pitfalls of our own evolutionary baggage and get back our lost status as part of the intergalactic community of higher species?

Are aliens just representations, or manifestations of say, Pleiadian energy in form? 

For example, the way I see all of existence, is sort of like an illusion happening in this vast energy field, sort of like the Holodeck from Star Trek, except when the illusion is over all thats exists is infinite conscious energy, the source of all things. I don't even think I'm doing justice even now trying to describe it but anyway, I take to be the case, based on experiences I've had. So from that point of view, the way I see things, is that there is no time/space. There is only the illusion of distance between things. SO in that sense, if I were consciously aware enough, I could meditate or ascend my energy or being to the dimension of the Pleiadians or other beings and interact with them on their level ( which is what I think DMT hallucinogenic plant medicine like Aya provide the shortcut too...). 

That said, all these energies still have and impact on us energetically, like when the moon is in different houses of the stars, it all channels different subtle energies to us. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, perhaps aliens don't exist "out there" in space, but rather in higher dimension and perhaps that is the only way to connect to them? 

Maybe I'm completely wrong though! This is just based off my experience and my belief I founded based on those experiences.

• Upvote 1

On 8/20/2016 at 8:35 AM, Adrian3035 said:

Hey guys

Teal often spoke about a certain aliens in the interviews and videos on youtube. I heard her talk about Arcturians,  Pleiadians, Reptillians, Greys. 

Do you guys have any information about these aliens and other ones that I didnt mentioned.

It is stated by many channels that there are literally thousands upon thousands of extraterrestrial life forms in and out of our galaxy. Yeah, today we know of the primary ones (the one's Damon mentioned). But to name some other ones that are helping humanity and have helped are: Sirians, Blue Avians, Feline/Lyran, Venusians, Andromedans, and Mantoid/Insectoid Beings. Humans are extraterrestrials too, we just don't refer or see our selves as a galactic community... yet. Humans are actually a hybrid species taking DNA from several ET races. You can check out Youtube for some fascinating channelings of other beings. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ascension21 said:

It is stated by many channels that there are literally thousands upon thousands of extraterrestrial life forms in and out of our galaxy. Yeah, today we know of the primary ones (the one's Damon mentioned). But to name some other ones that are helping humanity and have helped are: Sirians, Blue Avians, Feline/Lyran, Venusians, Andromedans, and Mantoid/Insectoid Beings. Humans are extraterrestrials too, we just don't refer or see our selves as a galactic community... yet. Humans are actually a hybrid species taking DNA from several ET races. You can check out Youtube for some fascinating channelings of other beings. 

This makes me so excited - maybe the world is more like The Elder Scrolls after all ! :P

• Upvote 1

Yes! Humans are about to find out that they're not the only intelligent species inhabiting this specific planet. Fingers crossed when the disclosure of the inner-Earth civilizations finally surface. There is way too much info and galactic history that's occurred to go further into details, but you can check out GAIA TV and watch the shows Open Minds with Regina Meredith & Cosmic Disclosure to get a sense of what is really going on. A lot of people get caught up in the ET realm because it is indeed fascinating and mind boggling (myself included). However, I think it is crucially important at this point in time to each individually work on ourselves, our ego, emotions, thoughts, actions for the better. If our ascension doesn't come from us collectively, peacefully, then we will likely not have interaction at all with any of the higher conscious species. To me, becoming conscious means to discover your galactic heritage and integrate the positive aspects of that into your human body suit. They've been watching and monitoring our consciousness for millions of years (to them there is no time, because they exist in other dimensions). So, if us humans don't get our act together and cooperate with one another and move beyond ego, then we can stop imagining contact - because the ETs have stated vohemently that they will not cooperate with a waring type of consciousness. They simply won't stand for it. 

Favorite channels: Bashar (Channeled by Daryl Anka), Abraham Hicks (Channeled by Esther Hicks), Kryon, Adronis of Sirius (Channeling by Brad Johnson)

Edited by ascension21
  • Upvote 1

On 8/15/2017 at 8:35 PM, walt said:

This is the first time anyone has spoken of the inner earth on this board. I have a friend who knows someone from one of the locations. It's fascinating.

What does your friend have to say about this? Here's a link to a channeling about the Agarthan Network (Inner Earth Civilizations). 

Apparently there's an entire symposium/world convention for the inner Earth coming up in New York here in August. Very interesting, but I find some of the hard core factual evidence from Secret Space Program insiders and witnesses astounding. https://www.agarthaworldsymposium.com/

So, I sort of had an epiphany (or download) last night while looking up at the stars in the clear night sky...

Conscious humans like to harbor sometimes on the negativity that has entrenched this planet from the beginning much due to actions from non-sentient beings such as the Greys and Reptilians. However, I can't help but to look objectively at every obstacle, hardship, and challenge I've faced here in this life on this planet and note that it has been the catalyst for my ascension and evolution into higher consciousness. Every ET in this universe is simply a pawn in the larger GAME of what source has in mind. Remember this. Your physical life, this 3rd dimension, is nothing but a holographic/mirroring GAME. Humans have free will to use the game to their advantage in whatever way they please. You can never die, your soul essence can never be destroyed. If you exist, you always have and will. You choose from non-physical perspective to come down into this 3D reality and play the GAME. Really, it's just a large theater production of actors, characters, and props. 

If it weren't for the negative non-sentient beings, we wouldn't have had anything to learn from or expand from. We would not have endured the soul experience of oppression, depression, and limitation. Our soul would not have faced fear and ascended from it. All these physical, material objects, the 3D limiting matrix system, ironically it has all been a massive advantage to our species in the evolution of the cosmic GAME. Humans are at the point where we are no longer interested in duality, sentience vs non-sentience, good vs bad, dark vs light. We have become jaded to this game. Our higher selves, guides, angels, ET relatives, higher dimensional beings, are all in cooperation with us to design a new game. We are all ready for source to make an amalgamating shift past this obsolete game of duality. It has served us well. I think it has actually been the highest blessing from source to the human species. 

When you grasp the concept and finally realize that some of the ET races who are watching us are shocked, awe-inspired, and amazed at how Humans can experience what has happened to them (DNA degradation/manipulation, enslavement into a limiting physical structure) and still come out of it gaining growth, knowledge, and expansion. This is why Earth is the most watched and visited planet right now in our solar system or even galaxy. They are amazed by the expansion and evolution that has come from such limitation. This is why Humanity is revered as one of the most special and creative species in our galactic family. We have been in depths of hell and darkness and transformed it into magnificence. We have played one of the most intense "first-person" GAMES a being can experience in our galaxy. I can't wait until every Human realizes this and comes into their full power. 

So, we can thank the non-benevolent Greys and Reptilians because they actually did us a favor. Thank you for the challenge. Thank you for my soul's exponential soul growth. Thank you for the quantum expansion of my oversoul and higher self. Thank you for cracking my pineal and allowing me to realize that it was all just one massive GAME. Thank you for pushing me into places where my soul was hesitant to go. At the end of the day, what would you have learned if you had incarnated into a non-dualistic dimension, reality, or game? What would have been the point of leaving source in the first place. From my experience, they can only provide help; and from what I know now, the GAME has backfired on their intentions. The GAME was too smart for even them. Source always sides with benevolence in the end. Why? Because we are source and so is every other being. Source cannot destroy itself, it can only learn and expand from itself. 

It is time fellow Humans. It is time we rise and acknowledge our divinity, our strength, and our fearlessness. No other species has the bravery or courage to incarnate into a GAME like this one. If you're still here today, I commend you and congratulate you. I send my unequivocal love and understanding directly through your hearts and being. For we are the only who can relate. We are the only brave enough to experience the furthest expansion, leading edge of source consciousness. 

the childish naivety on this forum is insane.

just because someone said it on youtube does not mean that it is real.

..I am not saying that there aren't aliens, but who they are and what their situation is, it is insane ridiculous nonsense that any of you think you are privy.

we're probably some kind of cattle they're keeping in reserve or something.